Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 9/26/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I blindbought this based on the notes, and this was not my kind of scent at all. In the bottle this is powdery and feminine, but on my it became a sour, stinky, awful scent that was way too strong and uncomfortable on me. So sad!

on 1/24/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I didn't smell anything but the smell went stronger. Smells like an old lady, very disturbing. Defenatly not for young people.

Like the worst, most piercing industrial strength bathroom disinfectant on me. I usually wear spicy and more subtle fragrances. Will not again mistake it for Lacoste Pour Femme. I am very difficult to match, and if you smell good in a Coco or Opium or peppery (Miracle) scent, this one may not be for you either.

I hate this scent!! To me it smells like my grandma would wear. I wore it home and my husband said smells like you have been hugging rich old ladys. lol So I guess it would be better for a older crowd jmo.

I am immune to this perfume! I even tried two different sample vials from two different sources to make sure it wasn't just that the first one was old. And the second time I accidently *poured* it all the way down my forearm, enough of it to leave me sticky! And what did I smell? Nothing. Oh maybe a hint of a whisper of a very light floral the first time. The second time? The slightest bit of pepper plus a whiff of clean sweat. How bizarre. Maybe Touch of Pink will work better for me, because I really did like that little hint of floral I sniffed the first time!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is a woody-vanilla like scent....smells like what an old lady, grandma type would wear......did not strike my senses at all.......Top Notes
Jamaican Pepper, Purple Freesia

Middle Notes
Hibiscus, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose

Base Notes
Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Incense

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After I sprayed this on my wrist, I couldn't smell a thing. It was the first scent I tested that day (I could smell subsequent scents just fine) and I was NOT suffering from a cold.

Hmmmm...if I couldn't smell this, can I even logically rate it?

I suppose the answer is "yes", because, ultimately, who wants a fragrance that you can't smell on yourself at all?

Edit: Decided to give Lacoste another change. I can smell it now, and it smells like sweaty skin. Well, that settles that. continued >>

on 3/18/2017 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very sheer, very milky and powdery, and not in a way I admire. I guess I'm not the demographic for this one

on 8/26/2007 3:42:00 PM

Lacoste Pour Homme smells very classically, but it's not a scent for me. It's too ....powdery? Won't buy again anyway.

on 7/9/2007 5:49:00 PM

Nice packaging and nice scent for every day. For me, however, it's just a little bit too boring and meaningless. I prefer fragrances with character and more expression. Won't purchase again.

Popular Fragrances