Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 1/28/2004 7:51:00 PM

I just bought a bottle of Lacoste pour Femme and have fallen in love. It's a light, fresh, sweet scent that is classy without being cloying. There's also just a hint of spice to keep things interesting. Although it's a little early in the year to wear it, once Spring comes this will be my favorite, everyday fragrance.
Here's the description:

on 1/29/2004 10:00:00 AM

Smelled this the other day and was very, very pleased. A sheer, fresh scent that for some reason makes me think of being at home, lounging around in boxers and a t-shirt, flipping through magazines and watching tv. Comfy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Oh this perfume is so nice! Really soft feminine scent, clean and subtle. Love having this in my workbag and always feel super good when I wear this.
EDIT. I have stopped being able to smell this on me, and I have stopped wearing it because my mum keeps wearing it too!

This perfume is neither offensive or terribly original. On me it reminds me of those bed linen sprays. I just don't think I will use this much.

on 2/29/2004 7:57:00 AM

It's difficult for me to describe this fragrance. It's nice and light, but it has a sweet irritating smell to it that I just couldn't get over. My husband thought it was just okay.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

New fragrance by lacoste. I LOVE IT! it makes me feel so classy and pretty! it is a very clean crisp sent. It is very unobtrusive, which i love. It isn't too strong but it isn't too weak either. All around great fragrance!!!

on 4/8/2004 12:27:00 AM

Does anyone else think that this smells very similar to the first scent from Victoria's Secret? That's what this most reminds me of.....It's a light scent, but has great staying power- I was surprised. (I can't believe that so many of you say how poorly this lasts on your skin...I must be lucky because 1 spray will last me one day and into the next!) Get this one if you want to wear a fresh clean scent. Good for spring, but not exactly a dude magnet, if you're looking for that!EDIT: This has become my staple for the last year- It really grew on me- is fresh without being too powdery, flowery, or soapy. Smells clean and classy. I was also wrong about it not being a dude magnet- my husband really likes this- which surprised me as he generally likes more foody, spicy scents on me. Also want to add that perhaps these people who can't smell this after they put it on have a nose that becomes "immune" to this, for whatever reason. If you can't smell it anymore, please don't keep loading it on. I'm sure someone other than you is able to smell it!:) Luckily, this does not happen to me, and this lasts a long time...I also have been getting the body wash and that is wonderful also....

on 4/17/2004 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I get sooooo many compliments when I wear this . My husband never usually comments on my perfume, but when I wear this he always says I smell good. I love this perfume. It's soft and kind of spicey at the same time. I wish it lasted a little longer though.

on 5/5/2004 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I feel like this sort of smells like Banana Republic's perfume for women. It's a great scent though.. light and feminine without being sweet or too flowery.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After I sprayed this on my wrist, I couldn't smell a thing. It was the first scent I tested that day (I could smell subsequent scents just fine) and I was NOT suffering from a cold.

Hmmmm...if I couldn't smell this, can I even logically rate it?

I suppose the answer is "yes", because, ultimately, who wants a fragrance that you can't smell on yourself at all?

Edit: Decided to give Lacoste another change. I can smell it now, and it smells like sweaty skin. Well, that settles that. continued >>

Popular Fragrances