Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.4

on 6/24/2009 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

On paper this isn't my kind of fragrance at all as I usually go for fresh/ citrus/green perfumes. However they do not last on me as my skin doesn't hold perfumes well, if at all. In fact the only perfumes that people have commented that were nice on me - meaning that they could actually smell them - are EArmani She and EL Pleasures.

Lacoste Femme is a slightly sweet but fresh at the same time fragrance which doesn't aggravate my nose and actually lasts on my skin! I'm not someone who wants to blow other peoples nose hairs out of their head with my perfume, but it's nice to get some response. DH said it was nice, also my someone at work and as others have commented it does smell like a baby. This may be due to the heliotrope in the mid notes and 'warm woman skin accord' in the base whatever that is? (taken from fragrantica).
I have purchased a 15ml of this as I'm sick of spending so much money on perfumes (of which I have just over 80 - thats no joke!) then after a week not touching them again. I therefore try and buy the smallest size I can get.
I would recommend this for day or evening wear and having tried this in hot weather mostly, I would say this is an all-year-round scent. I should point out that the perfume shop that I go to for testing is owned by this family from Yemen, who's family business is actually perfumery. Well the owner who literally sprays perfumes all day, as it's quite a busy shop, says one of her favourites out of the hundreds she smells is this one, which is what made me try this as it's been out since 2003 and for some reason I've never purchased it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My little niece picked this out for me ... so I was not really expecting much, as bad as I hate to say that ... but turns out the little bugger knows fragrance! This, to me, is one of the most unique and beautiful scents on the market. I am not an expert but to me it smell slightly like cedar, or some sort of fresh cut wood, with a little floral mixed in. It is not offensive or strong, just every appealing and alluring. I love it. I can't see how anyone wouldn't like this at least a little bit.

on 5/1/2009 10:15:00 AM

I like this one it smells just like a newborn baby! Wish I would have worn this when I was pregnant.I really like this one!

on 5/8/2008 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Lacoste Pour Femme is a floral that is so creamy and buttery, I can almost feel it swirling around my tongue. It's like my BBW Sheer Freesia body cream and Yankee Candle Buttercream votives fooled around and had a love child. The staying power is incredible -- I can still smell it at bedtime without ever reapplying. This is one fragrance I will purchase again and again.

Lacoste Pour Femme is not discontinued, but is not easily found in stores in the U.S. I've seen it only at Ulta and Perfumania. However, it is available from many online discounters.

on 12/1/2005 11:20:00 PM

Really a nice soft fragrance. It starts out very peppery on me which I don't like, but when it dries down, it it such a nice fragrance.

on 10/9/2005 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice perfume and it does transmit a "clean accent".

I am immune to this perfume! I even tried two different sample vials from two different sources to make sure it wasn't just that the first one was old. And the second time I accidently *poured* it all the way down my forearm, enough of it to leave me sticky! And what did I smell? Nothing. Oh maybe a hint of a whisper of a very light floral the first time. The second time? The slightest bit of pepper plus a whiff of clean sweat. How bizarre. Maybe Touch of Pink will work better for me, because I really did like that little hint of floral I sniffed the first time!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

the peppery rose scent does it for me..im wearing it now..it smells very girly and clean.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought this in Europe before it was available in U.S. and have repurchased twice. My favorite daytime scent, very clean. My neighbor fell in love with it and had to wait for them to sell it here and she's now already repurchased too.

on 10/5/2004 12:10:00 PM

Noooo. Totally outdated smell of the 80s. It actually turns my stomach.

Popular Fragrances