Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

on 9/26/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I blindbought this based on the notes, and this was not my kind of scent at all. In the bottle this is powdery and feminine, but on my it became a sour, stinky, awful scent that was way too strong and uncomfortable on me. So sad!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used to wear this perfume back in the days like 7 years ago and I kind of lost touch of it, since I had made other discoveries in between and so. I often asked for it when I was searching to add a new perfume to my collection or an old lost love and I had a lot of trouble. Either it was wayyy to expensive (since it's an eau de perfume) or they just didn't have it. I recently travelled to the states and I found it for a decent price and I didn't hesitate. I adoooooooorrreee the smell of it. It's delicate, elegant yet veryyy luxurious. It's simply perfect! Trying it is adopting for sure :)

on 8/9/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This scent really clings to your skin- I would say it's a good fragrance for people who don't like scents. It's very feminine, soft, classy, warm, and inviting. Mature, but certainly not what I would call an 'old lady' scent. In fact, I do wish more 'old ladies' wore something like this instead of the musk or rose overdose. A stellar everyday, work scent. I like a little oomph in my scents, so this one is not a personal favorite, but not bad by any means. I would not mind at all smelling this on someone else. If I had a formal event to go to, this is one I would wear, since I always have to have a fragrance on and this one is not obnoxious, but definitely there.

on 4/24/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful perfume. It is my moms favorite perfume for about 10 years or more and recently I started to like it too. I found that outlet mall (in US) sell 90ml for $50 but I bought 50ml for $40. I like smaller bottles that are easy to carry along in purse.
I think the scent is really fresh, unique and special. It reminds me of good memories and probably that's why I like it now, when I'm older. I did not like this perfume when I was 20.

on 3/29/2011 9:33:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. It's the only fragrance I've found that doesn't irritate my allergies or give me a headache. Lasts all day and is soft, sophisticated, and not over priced. Had a really hard time finding this, looked at just about every dept store and drug store but finally found it at KMart, of all places!

on 9/17/2010 4:07:00 PM

I am on my second bottle of this and it is def a perfume that is and will probably forever be in my top five favourites. Its so warm and elegant. Not in your face or sharp but mild and discrete. I think if you have a sensetive nose this perfume might be good. In fact I wish sometimes it was a bit stronger and thats my only negative thing I can add, it doesnt last very long. However,I dont mind spraying it on again after a couple of hours as I love it. It doesnt really smell like any other perfume I tried, its quite uniqe and the design is timeless. Kate Mosss vintage is a bit of a similar fragrance so if you like that you might like this.

I absolutely love this perfume. It's very sweet scent sophisticated and very feminine. I get many compliments on this from men and women. I will buy this again.

on 2/26/2010 7:07:00 PM

This is my everyday fragrance. It's crisp, young, floral and professional all at the same time. I feel very polished and I always get compliments when I wear this. It's a nice everyday, subtle fragrance. Top Notes- Jamaican Pepper, Purple Freesia. Middle Notes- Hibiscus, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose. Base Notes- Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Incense.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first "grown up" perfume, and I love it! The scent is unique, light, and not strong. One spray on the wrists, and the scent lasts all day. I have received compliments when I wear it. Thanks for the tip that I can buy this at ULTA. I used to buy it at Macy's, and when I couldn't find it, I thought it was discontinued.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my newer signature Fragrances. This one and Allure are my main darlings, followed by my Bulgaris ;-).

Fresh clean warm and a very elegant and feminine scent. Love it very much.

Popular Fragrances