Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

3.8

on 1/24/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I didn't smell anything but the smell went stronger. Smells like an old lady, very disturbing. Defenatly not for young people.

on 11/21/2007 3:40:00 AM

i kinda like this one a lil. it really reminds me of pleasures by EL by the peppery smell. pleasures is more of a flowery fresh with sweet peppery smell.. & this is more of a hot peppery..if that makes sense. but i wouldn't purchase it.. i like pleasures more..

on 4/3/2006 7:42:00 PM

This is the ONLY perfume that I've bought over and over again. I love to try new scents but I continue to come back to this as a fresh, preppy, universal scent. At first I wasn't sure about the scent but after a few weeks I love it and get tons of compliments.

i am on my second bottle of this. i love it so much. :D

on 6/24/2005 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

How bizarre! Every time I'd pass by this fragrance, I'd spray it on and absolutely love it. I finally purchased a bottle, and, well, it's somehow very different. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or if my tastes have changed, but now it smells less sophisticated and fresh than I remember. To me, it smells like warm vanilla, licorice and spicy florals, which is nice enough but not the incredible scent I was hoping for. I suppose I'll have to go back to the store and see if the version I have is the same. Hmm....