4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

This is a gorgeous peachy pink,pretty vibrant and pigmented..looks good on my fair skintone,a little goes a long way.i love to wear this with a peachy pink blush.My only gripe is that if you put too much,the product balls up on your lips..not cute!

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

This is a lovely color but I don't like the smell/taste of it so away it goes to MUA. I don't like the way most of NARS lip glosses taste -- they should so something about it!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

A pretty highly pigmented grapefruit pink lip gloss, that is definitely not just for summer. It is not that sheer but provides coverage more like a lipstick would. Not a bright lip color, but not too muted either. No sparkle or glitter whatsoever, so great for daytime.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I love this color! I only wear it at nighttime because during the day I go for a more natural look. This color packs quite a punch. Its a very vibrant raspberry bright pink color. It looks amazing on.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

10 years ago

This gloss looks pretty on the outside, but I found it was horrid on my pale, fair skin. It is highly pigmented and even one swipe of it was too dark for my complexion. The gloss does have a rather odd smell to it. I find sometimes it is a little disgusting. The gloss tends to glop towards the opening and leak. I find I have to take a tissue once in a while and clean around the opening. Altogether, a very disappointing and expensive purchase.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Do not be scared about how bright the colour is in the bottle. Frisky Summer is a gloss that I use when I need a bit of a pop, I'm pretty fair and find that a little goes a long way, one swipe on the upper and lower lips and it lasts ages. The fact that it sort of stains the lips as it wears out is something I actually like. Its a great gloss, not too sticky but it does kind of smell like old school lipsticks (not sure how else to describe the scent). Its rather pricey but I've had it for over 2 years and use this probably once a week and it still keeps chugging on with no end in sight!

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

When I unscrewed the cap on this gloss for the first time, I was a bit worried. The gloss was brighter than I expected - a creamy corally pink without shimmer. It's also more pigmented than most NARS glosses. However, it looks really flattering on. It's pigmented enough to cover my naturally mauve-y rosy lips and goes well with the golden undertones in my skin. I usually line my lips with MAC subculture lip liner, apply NARS Napoli lipstick and top with Frisky Summer gloss. Adds a pop of color to my lips and is perfect for springtime!

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

Frisky Summer looks like a shade Rose Mcgowan would wear, especially on Charmed... it's a very pretty slightly bright medium natural pink with no shimmer and maybe a slight touch of coral. Would looks great on light skin.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

11 years ago

This is just a beautiful natural colour! This is THE colour for me, so natural. The colour is a coral pinkish colour with no shimmer which makes it super natural. It makes the lines on your lips disappear and plumps it nice and juicy all at once. The price IS expensive, for $29 CDN, which is more than their blush, and that is injust, after buying this, it makes the blush a better deal, which means I'm going to buy more NARS blush.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

from

11 years ago

I love this bright pink. It looks so beautiful paired with YSL volupte lipstick in Lingerie Pink which is the perfect pink. It's great on its own and seems to leave a nice pink stain after a while. One of my fav gloss.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium