Palladio Rice Powder Loose Natural

Palladio Rice Powder Loose Natural

4.1

Calcium Carbonate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Talc, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, may contain iron oxides

on 10/12/2015 6:57:00 PM

This is my HG power. Hands down. And that comes from someone who was Cover Girl pressed powder obsessed since high school. It reminds me of the once coveted Coty Airspun. I have it in Natural and apply it over my Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation, another HG for me, and it gives it a perfect airbush-like finish. It keeps shine at bay, gives another light layer of coverage, and has a wonderful light smell. The sifter thing can get really messy. I shake it a couple of times then apply it with a powder brush. So just beware of that.

on 1/12/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the worst packaging I've ever seen for anything. It's almost impossible to get out of the pack. I've been resorting to pins, needles, tweezers, scissors, to try to pry out ONE piece of this paper. Works so-so. Not worth it for the price. I'll use Elf when I can find it, or really liked what Burt's Bees used to put out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

if you have oily skin, you HAVE to try this out. i got it for $4.99 at ulta. it comes with a LOT of powder and you only need a little. i use this as a setting powder all over my face, and it keeps my oily nose under control for a while. (i have an EXTREMELY oily nose.)

i press this on my face using too faced powder pouf brush, i don't really like "blending" it onto my skin because i feel like it rubs off some of my foundation. (estee lauder double wear.)

this kind of smells like baby powder which i don't really mind because the scent goes away after a while.

the packagaing is awful omg. it's literally like a cardboard box with a lid that automatically just pops off. do not use this for travel/throwing in your purse. i actually use maybelline dream matte powder for touchups throughout the day, and both powders put together do not cake up. when you first purchase, you have to actually poke holes in the inside so the powder comes out. do not poke all of them. it will be messy. i usually flip this upside down, then back up and get the powder from the cap that's leftover when i flipped it.

i had to take a lipstick off for the awful packaging.
but overall, if you have oily skin try this. there's not much to lose, for $4.99, and you get ALOT of product AND a little goes a long way.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It smells very nice and the translucent shade is very universal (I'm NW 35) but this doesn't control the oil at all and it makes the pores more visible even if you apply it with light hand. The packaging is terrible and you can't carry it with you for touch ups. Is not the worst powder I've ever used but it left me wishing that it would work for oil control, specially because the sales woman said the rice was good for oil control. Very sad this doesn't work for me.

I put a "yes" for repurchase because it's not Palladio's fault that I chose the wrong shade. I am NC10 & bought the shade Natural after I assumed translucent would be too pink (it's not). Natural is more suited for someone NC20+. However with that issue aside, this is an awesome powder if you're tan enough. It absorbs oil, sets make up all day, & works just as well (if not better) than most higher end powders on the market.

on 11/10/2013 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG loose powder! I use this to set my foundation and I get though the day with very minimal touch ups. I use a powder brush to apply it on my face instead of the sponge that came with it.

I only wish the packaging was better and more secure though! But all in all, perfect for my oily skin. I got Natural since that was the shade that best matched my skin tone.

This is my HG powder. I have been using it for over a year and have purchased several containers. I love how fine the powder is. It goes on great and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The holes in the container are big so a lot of powder can come out if you set it on it's side or put it upside down. Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars for packaging. An easy fix would be to tape up some holes. It's not that big of a deal really. I have fair-medium skin depending on the season and I find the Natural to be perfect for me. I haven't even considered buying another powder since finding Palladio Rice Powder.

on 8/30/2012 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is amazing at keeping me mat while having that satin finish that keeps my skin from looking dead (tho i do enjoy a completely mat look now and then, so i maybe biased). it has the finish similar to the maybelline dream matte powder while keeping me mat for about the same amount of time as the blot powder, i haven't really tested it yet but it seems pretty similar and i prefer the finish of this one. so if you're planning to get the maybelline dream matte powder, don't bother, get this instead. blot powder from mac, however, is still worth trying, since its a pressed powder and if you tend to do touch ups (which i detest with a passion, i don't have the time or energy to worry about my makeup on a daily basis!), it will be very convenient.i have yet to try it in the translucent formula but i definitely will in the near future!

on 5/26/2012 6:41:00 AM

this product does its job well enough. its nothing amazing but it sets my foundation and keep the oiliness of my face at bay for about 3 hours or so... i did notice that it darkens a bit when my face gets oily so i look a bit orange. but after i blot, the color's ok again. i wont repurchase just because i recently discovered dior poudre libre and that powder threw this out of the ballpark.. it was just no contest.

on 1/15/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Traveling is impossible with this the packaging sucks but the product is not so bad except it does nothing for oil control. It smells great and it sets my foundation but I wont repurchase due to the lack of oil control