Uploaded by d1ana

price range

Reviews

fromd1ana

Oct/21/2010

Gosh, I think the last review for this oil was over 3 years ago? Although this product was discontinued a super long time ago, I decided to take the word of the 9 people that tried and rated this perfume oil 5 stars.

I searched high and low and finally found it on eBay for a hefty price. I guess since it's no longer available sellers can charge whatever they want? Just received …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

Apr/29/2007

I love this oil....I have had my giant bottle for at least 10 years and use it at least once per week and still have 90% of the bottle left...this smells like a fresh mango and doesn't morph into plastic on my skin...it has been discontinued (of course)...and as this is one of the old oils it lasts forever when applied...I hope they bring this back one day....

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Oct/07/2006

I really, really, REALLY hate it when The Body Shop gets this urge to eliminate great smelling products from their roster. This is no exception. I love this scent. Great for day wear, lasts long and is definitely one of my all time favourites so I hate the fact that it's not around anymore. Hopefully they'll reincarnate it like they do from time to time.

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Apr/10/2006

If you like the smell of real mango's you should like this. I agree with fellow reviewers this does not have a plastic note. Very nice realistic scent.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/10/2006

I've had a love affair with this oil for years - so much more intriguing than the peach, nicer than any other fruity scent! Long lasting too!

About reviewer (645 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/05/2005

I LOVE this stuff! Everyone I come near while wearing it tells me how wonderful I smell! I like to put a few drops in my laundry and use unscented laundry detergent... your clothes come out smelling great!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairOther

Jul/29/2005

I didn't think I would like this as much as I do, since I don't really like the mango body butter. This fragrance smells pure, and not alcohol-y like a lot of other perfumes. And the scent lasts!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jul/24/2005

I have been using this stuff for years. One tiny bottle lasts FOREVER and smells soooo good! I get the unscented body lotion too and have them add the mango fragrance. LOVE IT!!!!!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

fromnd1282

Jan/26/2004

Smells like a ripe and juicy mango. I rub a drop or two in my hair to scent and shine.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination