RCMA No Color Powder

2.3

Talc, silica

on 8/18/2017 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought it because of the hype. I have a really oily skin and I have a hard time finding a powder that really works. This was a disaster major white cast on my face. It just sat on my face it didn't blend made my pores big. It just looked like I had a flour on my face even the cheapest powders worked better. I think people with color and very oily skin should try other options.

on 1/29/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got on the train way too late! This is HG of all setting powders out there and I've been through a few here are the Pros: it doesn't settle into fine lines, it absorbs excess oil, it doesn't leave a white cast as there's no talc in it. It doesn't alter the colour of all product applied before this. It's also SO affordable Cons: the packaging might be an issue for some but I'll rather pay for content ANY DAY as opposed to a cute good for nothing only sitting on dresser product. If this would help I get really oily and an NC45 in Mac foundation

on 8/21/2016 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product with high hopes as there was a lot of hype around how it's the 'miracle' powder! Unfortunately for me this just wasn't the case. I really dislike this powder; it's cakey and leaves my skin dry, dusty and textured. It also leaves white marks on my skin. The closet thing I can compare it to in texture is like talcum powder. The packaging is no thrills and very difficult to work with too but for the price this wouldn't be a huge issue for me if I felt the product worked. I wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend to those who have dry and deeper skin tones.