RCMA No Color Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, silica

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought the 10oz RCMA powder for $20 on Camera Ready Cosmetics. Although I said that I'd purchase the item again, I think I might have enough product to last my entire life (well if I wasn't so clumsy and didn't spill it everywhere). I am a woman of color, and I haven't had any problems with strange color casting with this powder. I usually apply it with a velour powder puff over my foundation and knock off any excess with a fluffy powder brush. I makes my makeup last hours longer without looking greasy, creasy, or cakey. The packaging of the 10oz jar is very basic, not great, in fact I tend to dump it everywhere, when I put it in a smaller (more easy to use) container. Even when I consider only the amount that I am left with "post-spillage" it's still a steal. I recommend trying this one

on 10/13/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have had this powder for a while and I have decided to shop in my stash instead of buying new products. I have been eyeing the Prep and Prime powder from MAC and decided to give this a try since I already have it!...LOL The powder works well for me. I use it to set my MAC Face and Body foundation. It doesn't make my dry which is good for my skin. It doesn't give a white cast even though I am AA. I also spritz my face with Fix+, however I do that with all my powders. For the price, I would repurchase!

on 1/13/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

You can't beat this! Sets my makeup beautifully. It does initially give me a white powder look (I'm AA w/dark skin) but it quickly fades into my skin. Another great thing about this powder other than the price is that my make up doesn't rub off on every thing. The downside is that it only comes as a loose powder and can't completely keep my my oilies away.