RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 30-35
RCMA Makeup No Color Powder
No Color Powder

Talc, silica

lies lies lies...major white cast, cant bake with it bc its kinda hard to completely remove, and it doesn't do much for my under eye creasing. I can only see this work with very pale people that way the white cast wont be so noticeable. After the oils come through u can feel it just sitting there and if u touch it feels like it created some sort of paste with the mix of the powder and foundation. For reference i have medium golden skin tone and i have combination skin. Some powders that worked for me are : Laura Mercier, Maybelline Shine Control, Rimmel Stay Matte, NYX HD and the Sephora Yellow loose powder

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great powder no flash back on my medium-deep golden skin. I use it to set. and has great oil control.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been thinking for a while of getting the Laura Mercier invisible loose setting powder but was detained because of the price. I saw a review on this one on YouTube and I ordered it immediately. It is very affordable, it is 3 ounces and retails for about $11. It is finely milled, it lasts all day, it is easy to apply, and my skin looks dewy. I use it to bake and immediately I notice the results specially in pictures. I apply it with my damp beauty blender and I am good to go. I will try the Laura Mercier eventually but right now I am really happy with this product.

on 3/21/2015 12:20:00 AM

my go to powder for normall to dry skin types

it doesnt cake regardless of how thick i pat it on the skin. sets cream foundations well. doesnt change the color of foundation. skin feels velvety smooth. looks very natural, daytime or night time. perfect for flash photography.

con: not for oily skin types.

it comes in a very cheap looking shaker type container, i transfer mine in a sifter that looks like bare minerals container (bought at nigels) and now it looks a high end product.

5/5

update 7/2016

this is still my HG powder - be it daily wear, glam or fantasy makeup look. I bought the tub size for 20 dollars i think. A good deal.