RCMA No Color Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, silica

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

100% agree!! This is the best powder I have ever tried. I tried so many and I have bought other ones and I continue coming back to RCMA. Not only is the product inexpensive but is actually AMAZING. This is a product that is not "For the price is great" this is a product that succeeds 100% the price and quality. The packaging is not Makeup Artist friendly, so I bought some powder containers at Nigel's and I put some in there to carry with me. I think to be honest the packaging is intended to have the product to refill your powder containers. Either way the product is amazing, leave aside the price but the price is also INEXPENSIVE.

on 12/3/2009 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This works wonders, perfect for setting. It doesn't ruin the base you've created for your foundation and it doesn't alter the color too!

on 6/6/2009 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since I love their foundation, I thought I would love the powder but was disappointed. When applied, this powder looked whitish over my RCMA Shinto 2 makeup. I didn't like the look at all - it didn't look natural so I trashed it. Still love the makeup though.