RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

4.3

Talc, silica

on 8/28/2017 4:27:00 AM

I love this powder. I've repurchased I think 5 times. It is no color, but if you put a lot on when you bake it does keep a bit of a white color if that makes sense. I use this for baking and setting my whole face, it's great for all over as well as under the eyes. My concealer doesn't crease with this powder! The product lasts for a long time. My one gripe with this product is the packaging. The sifter lets out a lot of product. One shake isn't enough and two shakes is too much. I shake this onto my bathroom bench or makeup mixing palette and pick it up with a brush. I sometimes find I'm wiping away excess product that is being wasted. But overall I've used this for my whole face for over a year and I've found nothing to replace it yet!

on 8/19/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have a dehydrated skin that turns into an oil slick every now and then. Laura Mercier's powder was an absolute flop for me. It caked and did not set my base at all. Saw enough hype on youtube about this one, thought "eh, I guess it's cheap". It's my favorite powder ever. My undereyes don't look gross and my cheeks are nice and matte. The foundation doesn't transfer and it stays put.
My only gripe is- I can't find it anywhere in Toronto and I hate waiting for online orders.

Perfect for caking your entire face haha really! It makes your skin smooth and poreless :)

on 1/13/2017 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

it is refreshing to have a product that is affordable and works great!
rcma no color sets makeup very well, especially my multiple smile lines so foundation doesnt crack there.
only a small amount is needed. this powder is finely milled.
truly zero colour... it looks white in the jar but it does not look white on the face.
and it has zero sparkly bits.
i press the powder in with a damp BB.
so rcma is fabulous for setting but i dont know how it does with oil if you lean that way.
i have normal skin.
i do use Laura mercier translucent pressed for touchup on the go but it is not always needed (only in very hot summer weather or during an extra long day/evening)

on 9/18/2016 2:37:00 AM

I love this product! This is one of my favourite setting powders. It applies invisible on your skin (thus the name No Color), it has no perfume and will not alter the shade of your foundation when you apply it as setting powder. It claims to not having any fillers but based on its main ingredients which are talc and silica, I am pretty sure both are categorized as fillers. Either way, I love how this applies on the skin. It keeps my base products in place so when I layer on my bronzer and blush, my foundation and concealer do not budge.

RCMA is a professional makeup line and so the price can be off putting. But considering you are getting 3 oz of powder, this becomes relatively cheap compared to drugstore products such as Milani, Maybelline and ELF when you compute the price per volume. I use this every day for the past two months and I have not even consumed one-tenth of the product! This is a very good investment and worth the hype.

on 9/15/2016 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Had to try this after seeing so many youtubers rave about it. It just set my foundation but did not blur pores or give airbrushed flattering finish like my it cosmetics byebye pores does, so I have repurchased the it powder and will probably return the rcma.

on 8/22/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder. I saw a review on yt by Tati and she recommended this product very highly so I decided to order it. It was only $12 from Beautylish and I have been so happy with this as a setting powder. It even works well in the Florida heat and humidity (it's summer now). This powder is not chalky at all and blends in beautifully. I do use a setting spray which prevents it from looking too powdery. It melds in gorgeously and doesn't make my T zone oily. Supposedly this isn't good for oilier skin types, which I didn't know at the time I ordered it. My skin is somewhat oily but I haven't had any issues at all. It gives a beautiful seamless finish that makes my foundation pure perfection. I shake a bit into my hand and then use a fluffy brush to apply it all over my face. I use a damp sponge and the powder to set the concealer under my eyes. I then brush off the excess with the big brush. I've used other white powders, namely Ben Nye Neutral Set and Elf HD powder, but neither of these has the same beautiful finish as RMCA. This was definitely a great purchase for me. I highly recommend this product.

on 3/26/2004 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good setting powder. It mattifies well, sets makeup well, and is incredibly cheap (3oz size which most will get for personal use is about $5-$6). Unfortunately, it makes my face itch like crazy. I don't get hives or anything, or break out from it, just...itchy. Very, very strange. My shaker jar has no ingredients label on it so I can't even begin to imagine what's causing this. Nevertheless, in a world full of face powders that don't make me itch, there is no good reason for me to use this one. Too bad, because it performs well for the price.