RCMA No Color Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

Talc, silica

lies lies lies...major white cast, cant bake with it bc its kinda hard to completely remove, and it doesn't do much for my under eye creasing. I can only see this work with very pale people that way the white cast wont be so noticeable. After the oils come through u can feel it just sitting there and if u touch it feels like it created some sort of paste with the mix of the powder and foundation. For reference i have medium golden skin tone and i have combination skin. Some powders that worked for me are : Laura Mercier, Maybelline Shine Control, Rimmel Stay Matte, NYX HD and the Sephora Yellow loose powder

I have mixed feelings about this product. I like it applied with a brush, very lightly, very delicately, just where I need it. I've tried baking with it a couple of times and it looks awful, at least on my skin. It left me a white cast, it looked cakey, just no. It doesn't control the oils on my t-zone like the Laura Mercier translucent powder but it's pretty good. I don't know, I like it but I'm not crazy about it. Also, RCMA are you kidding me with the packaging?????? awful.

I would say it's worth it because it's cheap and it does the job but it's not my favorite. I'm very ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about it.

Aw so sad. I, like other reviewers had high hopes for a 'miracle' powder. I have medium-tan white girl skin. This powder kind of looks white rather than translucent. I look ashy. This settled into my fine lines horribly (I'm 32 so I know I have them but this was awful and made me depressed!) I am not a powder user, so I was just shocked to see how awful and crepey under my eyes could look :(. Wrinkles aside, this powder also caked up my foundations in a lot of spots on my forehead, cheeks, nose.. everywhere. I was expecting a powder to make my makeup look flawless, instead I am in dry, blotchy, wrinkly hell. It says it is not supposed to give flashback, and while I haven't tested the accuracy of this, I can tell just by the white cast it leaves on my face that it would most certainly leave flashback. The packaging is weird. It has such basic ingredients. One is talc. Talc is linked to cancer. I think I will try Kryolan's line of powders and see if it's just my sadly aging skin, or a crappy product or both lol. Or maybe powder is not for me.

on 10/17/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this product mainly because I thought "professional" was just better than "commercial" when it comes to brands. I was wrong. If you're considering buying it, you have to take in count this is a setting powder, which means it needs something beneath to set.
Now I've been using it for a month or so, I realise professional products are meant to perform in extreme lighting conditions, not on a daily basis. The more products you wear (and the thicker the layering is) the best it'll perform. It doesn't control oil production and unless your skin is very fair, you cannot wear it by itself unless you want to look "ghostly".
So this is an excellent product, but not for a bare skin style.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great powder no flash back on my medium-deep golden skin. I use it to set. and has great oil control.

on 7/11/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this hyped up product due to youtube. It was recommended instead of the LM powder that is a lot more expensive. After sitting on a waiting list for a couple of months I was finally able to get my hand on it. I have been using it for a couple of months now and here are my thoughts on this product:

Pros:
great price!
good all over setting product
No color
Great for all skin tones as a setting powder
A little goes along way

Cons:
Packaging
Does not control oil (but it is not advertised as oil controlling)
Not good for under eye baking (left a white cast that looked ashy on my dark under eyes, even with color correcting)
works great with a brush or beauty blender

I will continue to use it as an all over setting powder, do not feel the need to repurchase, since I don't think I will ever run out! I cannot compare to the LM powder since I have never tried it. I will continue to use my Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking my under eye concealer.

on 6/5/2016 6:06:00 AM

One of those "YouTube" made me do it. So I was watching Wayne Goss go on and on about this powder and decided to purchase this to bake and set makeup. It is great! Finely milled and doesn't leave a white cast. Best of all, it's cheap! Highly recommend!

on 5/19/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good loose powder. It applies white on the skin initally but after a few mins it goes colorless and completely undetectable on the skin. Not the most longlasting powder ive worn and it certainly doesnt have the best oil control properties but still a very good everyday powder. A worthy purchase.

on 5/15/2016 12:28:00 AM

I was finally able to get my hands on this when CRC restocked. I purchased mine in the 1oz size since i doubt i'd be able to make a dent in the smaller size let alone the 10oz!!

This powder contains 2 ingredients: talc and silica - that's it.

The power itself is very finely milled and feels like silk! It doesn't really have much oil control, which is fine for me since my skin is more on the dry side. This powder does look invisible on the skin. It helps my skin look flawless all day and night without adding any cakey-ness to it. I don't find that it helps to minimize pores though.

The packaging looks like a spice shaker - very simple/basic. I empty some out into a small container and use from there so I don't contaminate the whole product. I have cute containers to re-purpose so it's win-win for me =D

It's an awesome product for a very reasonable price. Around $12CAD. I also read somewhere that RCMA hand makes all these powders which is why it takes so long for websites to re-stock!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been thinking for a while of getting the Laura Mercier invisible loose setting powder but was detained because of the price. I saw a review on this one on YouTube and I ordered it immediately. It is very affordable, it is 3 ounces and retails for about $11. It is finely milled, it lasts all day, it is easy to apply, and my skin looks dewy. I use it to bake and immediately I notice the results specially in pictures. I apply it with my damp beauty blender and I am good to go. I will try the Laura Mercier eventually but right now I am really happy with this product.