RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

No Color Powder

3.3

Talc, silica

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!

on 3/2/2017 4:46:00 AM

Updated review:

I thought it would only be fair to give this powder an updated review as I used it today and had a much better experience.

Some personal tips I learned with this powder:

-Do not use with liquid mineral foundations if you have normal/oily skin.
-I used it on top of a physical sunscreen the first time, I think this is what caused the caking above the lip, as it didn't happen when not used in conjunction with the sunscreen
-I applied my tarte shape tape concealer and liquid foundation (non-mineral) and used this on the bottom of my cheeks, and under my eyes to bake, I have to say it worked really well this time and especially looked great in photos.

I applied it with a damp beauty blender to set and bake my foundation. In order to use it like this I had to pour a lot of the powder out on a paper towel and dip the damp beauty blender into that. That means that a ton of product was thrown out and wasted.

I'm upping my rating to 2/5 because the packaging is still awful and makes you waste a ton of product and the main ingredient is talc. I still wouldn't repurchase but will finish this container.

Initial Review:

Don't buy into the hype, this powder:

-Sets into fine lines, especially around the eyes, at least on me
-Leaves a white residue all over my face on top of my liquid mineral foundation when applied with a big fluffy brush, RCMA takes a few hours to set in properly, even when blended in
-The packaging sucks, so even though it's cheap, you end up throwing out a lot of the powder by default
-The powder is not as finely milled as other higher-end setting powders, but I guess you get what you pay for
- Made my pores on my nose look HUGE, at least way bigger than normal when I use my mineral powder foundation, it's almost as if the powder made my nose more oily if that makes sense

The worst of all, it cakes above the lip area when wearing lipstick. I don't bake above my lip or apply concealer, yet when I apply any lipstick I have to remove a white caked powder from above my top lip with a qtip, this has literally never happened before with any product or powder I've used--it almost looks crusty in a way. Luckily the last few times this happened, I caught it before I went out the door.

Would not repurchase nor recommend, hate that I bought into the hype. Try to always get a sample of these over-hyped products before you buy, so you don't waste your money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This works pretty well but the talc in this makes me wanna itch my face off. Not to mention my whole face breaks out in horrible rash. I don't even have a sensitive skin. Very unfortunate.

on 3/16/2006 9:11:00 PM

It is what it says, and it does what it says.... Totally invisible setting perfection. I love this stuff... Fine milled to imperceptible ideal loveliness!