RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder! It's great for my pale, oily skin and is such good value. I bake with this and it adds a nice brightness under my eyes. However, DO NOT APPLY WITH A WET SPONGE! It will make your pores look huge and will create a white powdery, blotchy mess!

I have ticked that if I ran out of this I would buy it again but I really do anticipate this will last me the rest of my natural life!
This is a very finely milled powder in an alarming shade of pure white.
The packaging is daunting-just a large plastic bottle with sifter holes in the top.
After getting over all that I found this to be a truly excellent product.
Used sparingly it blends out the look of pores, doesn't settle in lines and (may) help to increse the longevity of my makeup. It is mid-winter here and I don't spend any time perspiring or exercising or doing anything which would test my makeup so can't comment on this aspect.
I find turning the bottle upside down with the lid still firmly on leaves enough powder residue on the inside of the lid for at least one application. This avoids any mess. It must be used sparingly otherwise you can have a ghostly look and emphasise lines rather than blurring them and I imagine in photographs too much might cause a bit of white flaring.
I actually prefer this to the ITCosmetics powder I have been using as it seems finer and doesn't look quite so obvious.
It will also probably last forever.
I have mid fifties skin which is quite sensitive and suffer from rosascea and have had no problems with this at all.
Recommended.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Terrible

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!

on 3/2/2017 4:46:00 AM

Updated review:

I thought it would only be fair to give this powder an updated review as I used it today and had a much better experience.

Some personal tips I learned with this powder:

-Do not use with liquid mineral foundations if you have normal/oily skin.
-I used it on top of a physical sunscreen the first time, I think this is what caused the caking above the lip, as it didn't happen when not used in conjunction with the sunscreen
-I applied my tarte shape tape concealer and liquid foundation (non-mineral) and used this on the bottom of my cheeks, and under my eyes to bake, I have to say it worked really well this time and especially looked great in photos.

I applied it with a damp beauty blender to set and bake my foundation. In order to use it like this I had to pour a lot of the powder out on a paper towel and dip the damp beauty blender into that. That means that a ton of product was thrown out and wasted.

I'm upping my rating to 2/5 because the packaging is still awful and makes you waste a ton of product and the main ingredient is talc. I still wouldn't repurchase but will finish this container.

Initial Review:

Don't buy into the hype, this powder:

-Sets into fine lines, especially around the eyes, at least on me
-Leaves a white residue all over my face on top of my liquid mineral foundation when applied with a big fluffy brush, RCMA takes a few hours to set in properly, even when blended in
-The packaging sucks, so even though it's cheap, you end up throwing out a lot of the powder by default
-The powder is not as finely milled as other higher-end setting powders, but I guess you get what you pay for
- Made my pores on my nose look HUGE, at least way bigger than normal when I use my mineral powder foundation, it's almost as if the powder made my nose more oily if that makes sense

The worst of all, it cakes above the lip area when wearing lipstick. I don't bake above my lip or apply concealer, yet when I apply any lipstick I have to remove a white caked powder from above my top lip with a qtip, this has literally never happened before with any product or powder I've used--it almost looks crusty in a way. Luckily the last few times this happened, I caught it before I went out the door.

Would not repurchase nor recommend, hate that I bought into the hype. Try to always get a sample of these over-hyped products before you buy, so you don't waste your money.

on 2/22/2017 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Ughh I hate the packaging but the stuff inside of it is so good! I've used this for a year now and used up like 1/4 of the amount of powder you get, still loving it. Makes my undereye concealer stay creaseless and looking good for such a long time and doesn't look white once applied onto the skin. And I can totally live with the unpractical packaging, I'll just use my chanel universelle libre lid and take a small amount onto that whenever I use it.

on 12/25/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah..this works for me! I do not use primer but I do moisturize before foundation. I decided to try a suggestion by Wayne Goss to powder UNDER your foundation. I've been doing it under my eyes and my t-zone and I'm liking it! I have set my foundation with it and it does leave me looking a shade lighter but it does not have flash back. Overall, it's okay. Not ground breaking but it's a reasonable price and it's has its place!

on 12/7/2016 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Personally I don't get the hype with this product but I do need an oil controlling powder, which this most certainly doesn't do. It doesn't set nor mattify my makeup so a definite was of time. So pleased I got a sample first.

I brought this powder after hearing loads of youtubers and bloggers raving about this new inexpensive powder which kept you matte all day long. I have combination skin and always get an oily t zone throughout the day. When I first got this product I couldn't believe how much powder you get for the price. When I first used this I used it to set my under eyes and rest of the face with a fluffy brush....big mistake. I found that under my eyes this would make my concealer crease and separate and would look horrendous. I was so dissapointed. I then tried it with a sponge and it's amazing. I apply with a damp sponge in my oily areas and under my eyes and leave it to set for a few minutes and gently pat/wipe away the excess powder and it keeps my oily areas matte all day without looking dry, and it stop my under eye area from creasing all day which I used to have a real problem with. My only complaint about this product is the packaging. It's absolutely rubbish. It looks like a salt shaker and is so so messy but for the price you get a great product and so much of it. Would definitely re purchase again