RCMA No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 1/18/2018 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones (shade 300N in Fenty Beauty Foundation, Warm Beige in Nyx matte but not flat foundation) and I like to use loose powders to bake under my eyes. First of all this "no colour" claim is a lie (before you clock me on spelling, I live in Canada and thats how we spell colour). I can't bake with this longer than 2 minutes or I get a white caste left on my face once I brush it off. Another claim this product makes is that it has "no flashback" but its not true. This product contains silica which is an ingredient that causes flashback!

This powder is finely milled and if you're of a lighter complexion you will probably enjoy this to bake if you dont mind flashback. But if you're around my complexion you're not going to want to bake with this. However, all skin tones can lightly set their face with this even if you are a rich deeper dark. (Nyma Tang on Youtube does this and she is a very dark deep) so yea its good if your just tryna do a light dusting of powder for all skin tones otherwise NO for baking if you are darker than light.

In terms of packaging, it sucks. It's like a salt shaker bottle. It's so messy, I found that I always put too much on the cap, and when I tried to pour the rest back in some of it woukd fall and I'd waste product. (This is because I needed alot out so i can bake with it, if you are just doing a light dusting it'll be easier to use this packaging. You also do get alot for whag your paying, you get 3 oz of product for 12 US$ but remember there is also a shipping fee. Compared to other brands you still got alot of product for the price. Most brands give 1 oz or less.

To sum it up this product doesn't work for everyone. Some people will love it and some will hate it.

on 7/17/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product!! It blurs my smile lines. The downside is the packaging. It's hard to transfer it onto my brush or Beauty Blender.

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

on 7/6/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! It's value for money. Downside is the packaging. I repack it into smaller tubs, for ease of use and portability. I live in the Philippines, so it's always humid and I'm always sweaty. The powder helps my makeup last the whole day. And keeps me shine free for most of it. It's been a year since I bought the bottle, I've split the contents with my sister and I still have a lot of product to spare! When I use this product for baking, I tend to use a colored foundation powder or a bronzer over it, because it does project a slight white cast.

on 5/15/2017 11:32:00 AM

This product i dont understand what the entire hyped is about.

It does what it says. Its not very transparent as i have medium/dark skin tone.

It does have a white cast and i use this quite often to lighten when i am too heavy handed with my bronzer.
It okay to bake under eyes. stop from creasing. thats it.

Nothing much to add.

on 12/25/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah..this works for me! I do not use primer but I do moisturize before foundation. I decided to try a suggestion by Wayne Goss to powder UNDER your foundation. I've been doing it under my eyes and my t-zone and I'm liking it! I have set my foundation with it and it does leave me looking a shade lighter but it does not have flash back. Overall, it's okay. Not ground breaking but it's a reasonable price and it's has its place!

on 11/30/2016 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I randomly bought this powder on Beautylish and I'm so glad I did. This powder is now a staple product in my makeup collection. It's a great quality powder with highly functional packaging. It sets my under eyes very well without enhancing dryness, and it's one of the very rare powders that effectively prevents my concealer from creasing. It's very inexpensive, $12 for 3 oz. It's actually way less expensive per oz than powders at the drug store. Despite owning it for 6.5 months now and using it pretty much every time I do my makeup, it's only 1/3 gone. My only complaint is that it's not really "colorless" as it claims to be. On my medium skin tone it actually is quite brightening, despite me not using much at a time. I don't usually mind, I've just accepted that I can only use it under my eyes. However, I can't use it even under my eyes if I have a tan because it leaves a noticeable white cast on my face. Something to keep in mind.

on 11/27/2016 3:42:00 PM

Soft
Silky
Smooth
Buttery
Silky silky silky! Not even my Laura mercier powder is this smooth and silky!
Doesn't make me look dry or ashy.

on 7/11/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this hyped up product due to youtube. It was recommended instead of the LM powder that is a lot more expensive. After sitting on a waiting list for a couple of months I was finally able to get my hand on it. I have been using it for a couple of months now and here are my thoughts on this product:

Pros:
great price!
good all over setting product
No color
Great for all skin tones as a setting powder
A little goes along way

Cons:
Packaging
Does not control oil (but it is not advertised as oil controlling)
Not good for under eye baking (left a white cast that looked ashy on my dark under eyes, even with color correcting)
works great with a brush or beauty blender

I will continue to use it as an all over setting powder, do not feel the need to repurchase, since I don't think I will ever run out! I cannot compare to the LM powder since I have never tried it. I will continue to use my Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking my under eye concealer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was hopeful I would love it since reviews sounded so promising but that was not the case. I used this powder to set my under eye area and my face altogether. This powder just made my makeup appear cakey and thick and made it crease around my nose horribly. I have oily skin so I can only imagine those with dry skin. As I would touch up throughout the day I would blot and then apply a bit of powder on my oily areas. It just sat on top of my foundation, was very noticeable AND again, made my makeup look cakey. Price is great, packaging is a pain and the powder itself just did not work for me. Coty Airspun FTW!