RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

4.1

Talc, silica

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30, warm and yellow

I found this powder on Beautylish for about $15 (including shipping to Hawaii). I personally don’t like baking with this. It just looks too ashy with my warm skin tone. But with a light hand, I like setting my everyday concealer with this powder.

For my everyday makeup look, I use Maybelline’s FitMe concealer. Then I’ll use a paddle brush to lightly set under the eyes with the RCMA powder. With my nighttime makeup routine, I use a damp beauty sponge to set my Mac Prolongwear concealer with Laura Mercier’s translucent powder.

Overall, I would repurchase this, if I ever do finish it. Because I only use a little, it’s been couple months and it looks like I’ve barely dented it.

on 1/26/2018 5:12:00 PM

I LOVE this powder, does not change the color of my foundation and keeps my foundation from oxidizing. My skin is somewhat oily, so I love that it puts a matte finish, because by the time I get to work everything is fine. Yes, the container could be used for parmesan cheese when you're finished, but I just put it into a different container to use everyday. I don't bake with it, so I can't speak about a white caste left after doing that.

on 1/18/2018 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones (shade 300N in Fenty Beauty Foundation, Warm Beige in Nyx matte but not flat foundation) and I like to use loose powders to bake under my eyes. First of all this "no colour" claim is a lie (before you clock me on spelling, I live in Canada and thats how we spell colour). I can't bake with this longer than 2 minutes or I get a white caste left on my face once I brush it off. Another claim this product makes is that it has "no flashback" but its not true. This product contains silica which is an ingredient that causes flashback!

This powder is finely milled and if you're of a lighter complexion you will probably enjoy this to bake if you dont mind flashback. But if you're around my complexion you're not going to want to bake with this. However, all skin tones can lightly set their face with this even if you are a rich deeper dark. (Nyma Tang on Youtube does this and she is a very dark deep) so yea its good if your just tryna do a light dusting of powder for all skin tones otherwise NO for baking if you are darker than light.

In terms of packaging, it sucks. It's like a salt shaker bottle. It's so messy, I found that I always put too much on the cap, and when I tried to pour the rest back in some of it woukd fall and I'd waste product. (This is because I needed alot out so i can bake with it, if you are just doing a light dusting it'll be easier to use this packaging. You also do get alot for whag your paying, you get 3 oz of product for 12 US$ but remember there is also a shipping fee. Compared to other brands you still got alot of product for the price. Most brands give 1 oz or less.

To sum it up this product doesn't work for everyone. Some people will love it and some will hate it.

on 7/17/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product!! It blurs my smile lines. The downside is the packaging. It's hard to transfer it onto my brush or Beauty Blender.

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

on 7/6/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! It's value for money. Downside is the packaging. I repack it into smaller tubs, for ease of use and portability. I live in the Philippines, so it's always humid and I'm always sweaty. The powder helps my makeup last the whole day. And keeps me shine free for most of it. It's been a year since I bought the bottle, I've split the contents with my sister and I still have a lot of product to spare! When I use this product for baking, I tend to use a colored foundation powder or a bronzer over it, because it does project a slight white cast.

on 5/15/2017 11:32:00 AM

This product i dont understand what the entire hyped is about.

It does what it says. Its not very transparent as i have medium/dark skin tone.

It does have a white cast and i use this quite often to lighten when i am too heavy handed with my bronzer.
It okay to bake under eyes. stop from creasing. thats it.

Nothing much to add.

on 12/25/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah..this works for me! I do not use primer but I do moisturize before foundation. I decided to try a suggestion by Wayne Goss to powder UNDER your foundation. I've been doing it under my eyes and my t-zone and I'm liking it! I have set my foundation with it and it does leave me looking a shade lighter but it does not have flash back. Overall, it's okay. Not ground breaking but it's a reasonable price and it's has its place!

on 11/30/2016 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I randomly bought this powder on Beautylish and I'm so glad I did. This powder is now a staple product in my makeup collection. It's a great quality powder with highly functional packaging. It sets my under eyes very well without enhancing dryness, and it's one of the very rare powders that effectively prevents my concealer from creasing. It's very inexpensive, $12 for 3 oz. It's actually way less expensive per oz than powders at the drug store. Despite owning it for 6.5 months now and using it pretty much every time I do my makeup, it's only 1/3 gone. My only complaint is that it's not really "colorless" as it claims to be. On my medium skin tone it actually is quite brightening, despite me not using much at a time. I don't usually mind, I've just accepted that I can only use it under my eyes. However, I can't use it even under my eyes if I have a tan because it leaves a noticeable white cast on my face. Something to keep in mind.

on 11/27/2016 3:42:00 PM

Soft
Silky
Smooth
Buttery
Silky silky silky! Not even my Laura mercier powder is this smooth and silky!
Doesn't make me look dry or ashy.