RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 8/26/2018 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Great for baking. It doesn’t leave a white cast and works well with all my foundations. You can’t beat the price for the quantity and quality. The packaging just sucks cause it’s so messy.

on 2/22/2017 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Ughh I hate the packaging but the stuff inside of it is so good! I've used this for a year now and used up like 1/4 of the amount of powder you get, still loving it. Makes my undereye concealer stay creaseless and looking good for such a long time and doesn't look white once applied onto the skin. And I can totally live with the unpractical packaging, I'll just use my chanel universelle libre lid and take a small amount onto that whenever I use it.

on 10/13/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have had this powder for a while and I have decided to shop in my stash instead of buying new products. I have been eyeing the Prep and Prime powder from MAC and decided to give this a try since I already have it!...LOL The powder works well for me. I use it to set my MAC Face and Body foundation. It doesn't make my dry which is good for my skin. It doesn't give a white cast even though I am AA. I also spritz my face with Fix+, however I do that with all my powders. For the price, I would repurchase!