RCMA No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 1/18/2018 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones (shade 300N in Fenty Beauty Foundation, Warm Beige in Nyx matte but not flat foundation) and I like to use loose powders to bake under my eyes. First of all this "no colour" claim is a lie (before you clock me on spelling, I live in Canada and thats how we spell colour). I can't bake with this longer than 2 minutes or I get a white caste left on my face once I brush it off. Another claim this product makes is that it has "no flashback" but its not true. This product contains silica which is an ingredient that causes flashback!

This powder is finely milled and if you're of a lighter complexion you will probably enjoy this to bake if you dont mind flashback. But if you're around my complexion you're not going to want to bake with this. However, all skin tones can lightly set their face with this even if you are a rich deeper dark. (Nyma Tang on Youtube does this and she is a very dark deep) so yea its good if your just tryna do a light dusting of powder for all skin tones otherwise NO for baking if you are darker than light.

In terms of packaging, it sucks. It's like a salt shaker bottle. It's so messy, I found that I always put too much on the cap, and when I tried to pour the rest back in some of it woukd fall and I'd waste product. (This is because I needed alot out so i can bake with it, if you are just doing a light dusting it'll be easier to use this packaging. You also do get alot for whag your paying, you get 3 oz of product for 12 US$ but remember there is also a shipping fee. Compared to other brands you still got alot of product for the price. Most brands give 1 oz or less.

To sum it up this product doesn't work for everyone. Some people will love it and some will hate it.

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

One of my favourite finishing powders.

Doesn't take much, isn't drying on my dry mature skin and keeps my makeup looking great all day. Doesn't reflect white or show up cakiness, dry patches, wrinkles or lines. I find this powder to be quite moisturising and it is finely milled.

The one thing I don't like about this product is the container. It's like a salt shaker and way too much product is released and there is no way of containing that product so it doesn't go anywhere.

I ended up purchasing the cutest Anna Sui powder puff container to keep the powder in. It has an inner seal so you can travel and the powder doesn't spill and it comes with a powder puff.

So my favourite finishing powder just got better.

on 2/27/2017 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product for the hype and the price. I use this to set my foundation and this thing mattifies so well, and actually stays mat for hours. There's a need to blend it well though as I discovered the hard way with flash photography. A bit goes a longg way for 6 hours or so in hot, humid weather. Price point is excellent for such an incredible amount of product too.

Been using it for 6 months or so, and I'm only done with 20% of the product.

Packaging wise, not so great. For such a great amount of product, the sifter has way too big holes and so I'll close it, shake it up a little, open it, and use the powder gather on the sides of the holes. It looks really chic and classic but just not so practical. I've depotted some of the powder into my old palgantong case instead to use as I found it to be frustrating to use it by shaking and literally collecting powder leftovers on top.

Overall - get it. You can't find a loose powder this high quality for the price point.

Love this stuff. Would buy it even if it were more expensive.

Pros
Truly no color
Not drying, cracking or cakey.
No flashback
Sets like a dream and finely milled

Cons
Parmesan cheese shaker packaging.
Gotta move this to an empty jar or something bc it is flimsy and wasteful.
No puff included if that matters to you

This has become my HG powder for baking. This stuff is amazing, I swear it locks everything in place and i don't get oily at all which is a miracle since I have acne prone skin. Totally recommend it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was hopeful I would love it since reviews sounded so promising but that was not the case. I used this powder to set my under eye area and my face altogether. This powder just made my makeup appear cakey and thick and made it crease around my nose horribly. I have oily skin so I can only imagine those with dry skin. As I would touch up throughout the day I would blot and then apply a bit of powder on my oily areas. It just sat on top of my foundation, was very noticeable AND again, made my makeup look cakey. Price is great, packaging is a pain and the powder itself just did not work for me. Coty Airspun FTW!

on 6/5/2016 6:06:00 AM

One of those "YouTube" made me do it. So I was watching Wayne Goss go on and on about this powder and decided to purchase this to bake and set makeup. It is great! Finely milled and doesn't leave a white cast. Best of all, it's cheap! Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

100% agree!! This is the best powder I have ever tried. I tried so many and I have bought other ones and I continue coming back to RCMA. Not only is the product inexpensive but is actually AMAZING. This is a product that is not "For the price is great" this is a product that succeeds 100% the price and quality. The packaging is not Makeup Artist friendly, so I bought some powder containers at Nigel's and I put some in there to carry with me. I think to be honest the packaging is intended to have the product to refill your powder containers. Either way the product is amazing, leave aside the price but the price is also INEXPENSIVE.

I don't get the hype. It's a white powder. It's more translucent than my trusty Johnsons baby powder, sure, but the price difference is staggering.

Maybe if compared to other expensive loose powders though this will come out a winner.