RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

3.8

Talc, silica

on 7/27/2018 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read many reviews of this product that said it did not leave a whitecast or feel drying on the skin. In my experience this product does exactly that. I am not sure whether I am applying it wrong but I end up looking like a ghost whenever I put this over my foundation. It does help keep my face matte and prevents shine, but still I wont use it much as I look terrible with a ghostly white face.

on 5/29/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample of this from Camera Ready Cosmetics, which lasted me about two weeks... and I think there might be some left too... Did not understand the hype around this. It's not very finely milled - had plenty of other powders that weren't too expensive that were finer than this. Also cakes up my foundation and looked kinda dry, while not keeping oils from breaking through... just overall not a fan, and also don't like the packaging. Just as with Ben Nye Translucent powder, this didn't work for me. Agree with review below: it looked horrible under my eyes too - basically same problems as for over foundation, just amplified

on 12/26/2017 9:25:00 AM

I like how this product goes a long long way. I use it everyday but I'm not even half way done with it. The only thing that I dont like about this is the texture. I have combination skin and this makes my skin look so dry and cakey. I also feel like it clogs my pores. This doesn't set my luminous concealers as well, they still crease under my eyes

on 10/14/2017 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes, I know- it's a cult-favorite, but I personally find This product to be way over hyped!
It’s very affordable & finely milled,
I mainly use it for the “Baking Technique“, and it does brighten the under eye area beautifully, but that goes for the rest of your face as well...
the "no color" title is misleading-
It leaves a white cast & bright the shade of the foundation if I use all over my face.
It also very Mattifying- so if you're going for a dewy foundation/look it's going to take that away.
Maybe it's just more suitable for oily skin type.
packaging Wise - it looks like a “salt shaker”,
not functional at all & quit messy. (I moved it to different container to make it work)
The value is great, but not a HG status for me.

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

on 8/28/2017 4:27:00 AM

I love this powder. I've repurchased I think 5 times. It is no color, but if you put a lot on when you bake it does keep a bit of a white color if that makes sense. I use this for baking and setting my whole face, it's great for all over as well as under the eyes. My concealer doesn't crease with this powder! The product lasts for a long time. My one gripe with this product is the packaging. The sifter lets out a lot of product. One shake isn't enough and two shakes is too much. I shake this onto my bathroom bench or makeup mixing palette and pick it up with a brush. I sometimes find I'm wiping away excess product that is being wasted. But overall I've used this for my whole face for over a year and I've found nothing to replace it yet!

on 7/17/2017 5:42:00 AM

I don't bake, so I don't know how it would look if I tried it. I just use it as a setting powder. It's an okay product, nothing special about it.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because so many rave reviews. The RCMA website is vague on how this product performs. I major benefit of this product is the cost and no white flash back in photos.

The container is awful, but that can be fixed by either transferring to another container or dabbing fat end of beauty blender into the open end and not use the shaker.

I have very oily skin and do not recommend for people with oily skin. It does not control my oil, but rather makes my pores look huge. I did half my face with RCMA and half with Bye Bye Pores. I was outside in 90 degree weather with 70% humidity. The Bye Bye pores side looked better, but I will say that it did settle into my fine lines under my eyes and the smile lines around my mouth. RCMA did make my cheek pores look huge, but the product did not settle into my fine lines. My foundation also was cakey and breaking down at the same time.

I will use a combination of RCMA and bye Bye pores. I was hoping to replace Bye Bye pores, but not happening.

Update 8/16/17: I threw this product in the trash. I discovered using primer under eyes, apply bye bye pores, then foundation works magic. Yes foundation after bye bye pores.

I have mixed feelings about this product. I like it applied with a brush, very lightly, very delicately, just where I need it. I've tried baking with it a couple of times and it looks awful, at least on my skin. It left me a white cast, it looked cakey, just no. It doesn't control the oils on my t-zone like the Laura Mercier translucent powder but it's pretty good. I don't know, I like it but I'm not crazy about it. Also, RCMA are you kidding me with the packaging?????? awful.

I would say it's worth it because it's cheap and it does the job but it's not my favorite. I'm very ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about it.