RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

on 8/28/2017 4:27:00 AM

I love this powder. I've repurchased I think 5 times. It is no color, but if you put a lot on when you bake it does keep a bit of a white color if that makes sense. I use this for baking and setting my whole face, it's great for all over as well as under the eyes. My concealer doesn't crease with this powder! The product lasts for a long time. My one gripe with this product is the packaging. The sifter lets out a lot of product. One shake isn't enough and two shakes is too much. I shake this onto my bathroom bench or makeup mixing palette and pick it up with a brush. I sometimes find I'm wiping away excess product that is being wasted. But overall I've used this for my whole face for over a year and I've found nothing to replace it yet!

on 7/17/2017 5:42:00 AM

I don't bake, so I don't know how it would look if I tried it. I just use it as a setting powder. It's an okay product, nothing special about it.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because so many rave reviews. The RCMA website is vague on how this product performs. I major benefit of this product is the cost and no white flash back in photos.

The container is awful, but that can be fixed by either transferring to another container or dabbing fat end of beauty blender into the open end and not use the shaker.

I have very oily skin and do not recommend for people with oily skin. It does not control my oil, but rather makes my pores look huge. I did half my face with RCMA and half with Bye Bye Pores. I was outside in 90 degree weather with 70% humidity. The Bye Bye pores side looked better, but I will say that it did settle into my fine lines under my eyes and the smile lines around my mouth. RCMA did make my cheek pores look huge, but the product did not settle into my fine lines. My foundation also was cakey and breaking down at the same time.

I will use a combination of RCMA and bye Bye pores. I was hoping to replace Bye Bye pores, but not happening.

Update 8/16/17: I threw this product in the trash. I discovered using primer under eyes, apply bye bye pores, then foundation works magic. Yes foundation after bye bye pores.

I have mixed feelings about this product. I like it applied with a brush, very lightly, very delicately, just where I need it. I've tried baking with it a couple of times and it looks awful, at least on my skin. It left me a white cast, it looked cakey, just no. It doesn't control the oils on my t-zone like the Laura Mercier translucent powder but it's pretty good. I don't know, I like it but I'm not crazy about it. Also, RCMA are you kidding me with the packaging?????? awful.

I would say it's worth it because it's cheap and it does the job but it's not my favorite. I'm very ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about it.

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!

on 3/16/2017 11:27:00 AM

I love love this product!! I use it to set my entire face. It makes my face look smooth and flawless!! It does get cakie on me if I put too much powder but an easy fix is going in with a beauty sponge to pack it into your skin. I don't get a white cast from it but my friend swears it gives her one. It definitely am planning to buy more.

on 2/27/2017 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product for the hype and the price. I use this to set my foundation and this thing mattifies so well, and actually stays mat for hours. There's a need to blend it well though as I discovered the hard way with flash photography. A bit goes a longg way for 6 hours or so in hot, humid weather. Price point is excellent for such an incredible amount of product too.

Been using it for 6 months or so, and I'm only done with 20% of the product.

Packaging wise, not so great. For such a great amount of product, the sifter has way too big holes and so I'll close it, shake it up a little, open it, and use the powder gather on the sides of the holes. It looks really chic and classic but just not so practical. I've depotted some of the powder into my old palgantong case instead to use as I found it to be frustrating to use it by shaking and literally collecting powder leftovers on top.

Overall - get it. You can't find a loose powder this high quality for the price point.

Love this stuff. Would buy it even if it were more expensive.

Pros
Truly no color
Not drying, cracking or cakey.
No flashback
Sets like a dream and finely milled

Cons
Parmesan cheese shaker packaging.
Gotta move this to an empty jar or something bc it is flimsy and wasteful.
No puff included if that matters to you