RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

4.1

Talc, silica

I have ticked that if I ran out of this I would buy it again but I really do anticipate this will last me the rest of my natural life!
This is a very finely milled powder in an alarming shade of pure white.
The packaging is daunting-just a large plastic bottle with sifter holes in the top.
After getting over all that I found this to be a truly excellent product.
Used sparingly it blends out the look of pores, doesn't settle in lines and (may) help to increse the longevity of my makeup. It is mid-winter here and I don't spend any time perspiring or exercising or doing anything which would test my makeup so can't comment on this aspect.
I find turning the bottle upside down with the lid still firmly on leaves enough powder residue on the inside of the lid for at least one application. This avoids any mess. It must be used sparingly otherwise you can have a ghostly look and emphasise lines rather than blurring them and I imagine in photographs too much might cause a bit of white flaring.
I actually prefer this to the ITCosmetics powder I have been using as it seems finer and doesn't look quite so obvious.
It will also probably last forever.
I have mid fifties skin which is quite sensitive and suffer from rosascea and have had no problems with this at all.
Recommended.

on 1/9/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this setting powder. The only thing is, the packaging is pretty messy and impossible to use. Mine is still pretty full, so I'm able to dip a small beauty blender into it, but I'm not sure what I'll do when I can't do that anymore. Definitely a good purchase!!

on 10/17/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this product mainly because I thought "professional" was just better than "commercial" when it comes to brands. I was wrong. If you're considering buying it, you have to take in count this is a setting powder, which means it needs something beneath to set.
Now I've been using it for a month or so, I realise professional products are meant to perform in extreme lighting conditions, not on a daily basis. The more products you wear (and the thicker the layering is) the best it'll perform. It doesn't control oil production and unless your skin is very fair, you cannot wear it by itself unless you want to look "ghostly".
So this is an excellent product, but not for a bare skin style.

on 5/19/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good loose powder. It applies white on the skin initally but after a few mins it goes colorless and completely undetectable on the skin. Not the most longlasting powder ive worn and it certainly doesnt have the best oil control properties but still a very good everyday powder. A worthy purchase.

on 12/11/2015 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My go to finishing powder aside from the Laura Mercier.. LM is very pricey and with this you can't argue with the price, quality & quantity- plus it does the job. Perfect for HD makeup, it does not leave a white cast on my client's faces.. I Would definitely repurchase.. This is a must on my MUA kit.

on 2/5/2012 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in No-Color. It works. It doesn't alter the tone of your foundation or color application how a lot of products do. I mainly use it under my eyes. It does feel a little drying though and not as nice of a texture as my Ben Nye Neutral Set, but Ben Nye Neutral Set leaves a white casting and this doesn't... so there you go.
Update: While it does set the foundation good and doesn't alter the tone it doesn't seem to make it last as long as other setting powders do. I feel as though with my Ben Nye Neutral Set it sets it all day long while RCMA seems to only set it for 6 or so hours before it starts to fade.

on 1/13/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

You can't beat this! Sets my makeup beautifully. It does initially give me a white powder look (I'm AA w/dark skin) but it quickly fades into my skin. Another great thing about this powder other than the price is that my make up doesn't rub off on every thing. The downside is that it only comes as a loose powder and can't completely keep my my oilies away.