RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

3.5

Talc, silica

on 7/11/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this hyped up product due to youtube. It was recommended instead of the LM powder that is a lot more expensive. After sitting on a waiting list for a couple of months I was finally able to get my hand on it. I have been using it for a couple of months now and here are my thoughts on this product:

Pros:
great price!
good all over setting product
No color
Great for all skin tones as a setting powder
A little goes along way

Cons:
Packaging
Does not control oil (but it is not advertised as oil controlling)
Not good for under eye baking (left a white cast that looked ashy on my dark under eyes, even with color correcting)
works great with a brush or beauty blender

I will continue to use it as an all over setting powder, do not feel the need to repurchase, since I don't think I will ever run out! I cannot compare to the LM powder since I have never tried it. I will continue to use my Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking my under eye concealer.

on 3/26/2004 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good setting powder. It mattifies well, sets makeup well, and is incredibly cheap (3oz size which most will get for personal use is about $5-$6). Unfortunately, it makes my face itch like crazy. I don't get hives or anything, or break out from it, just...itchy. Very, very strange. My shaker jar has no ingredients label on it so I can't even begin to imagine what's causing this. Nevertheless, in a world full of face powders that don't make me itch, there is no good reason for me to use this one. Too bad, because it performs well for the price.