RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

No Color Powder

2.3

Talc, silica

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!

Aw so sad. I, like other reviewers had high hopes for a 'miracle' powder. I have medium-tan white girl skin. This powder kind of looks white rather than translucent. I look ashy. This settled into my fine lines horribly (I'm 32 so I know I have them but this was awful and made me depressed!) I am not a powder user, so I was just shocked to see how awful and crepey under my eyes could look :(. Wrinkles aside, this powder also caked up my foundations in a lot of spots on my forehead, cheeks, nose.. everywhere. I was expecting a powder to make my makeup look flawless, instead I am in dry, blotchy, wrinkly hell. It says it is not supposed to give flashback, and while I haven't tested the accuracy of this, I can tell just by the white cast it leaves on my face that it would most certainly leave flashback. The packaging is weird. It has such basic ingredients. One is talc. Talc is linked to cancer. I think I will try Kryolan's line of powders and see if it's just my sadly aging skin, or a crappy product or both lol. Or maybe powder is not for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This works pretty well but the talc in this makes me wanna itch my face off. Not to mention my whole face breaks out in horrible rash. I don't even have a sensitive skin. Very unfortunate.