RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

3.7

Talc, silica

on 8/28/2017 4:27:00 AM

I love this powder. I've repurchased I think 5 times. It is no color, but if you put a lot on when you bake it does keep a bit of a white color if that makes sense. I use this for baking and setting my whole face, it's great for all over as well as under the eyes. My concealer doesn't crease with this powder! The product lasts for a long time. My one gripe with this product is the packaging. The sifter lets out a lot of product. One shake isn't enough and two shakes is too much. I shake this onto my bathroom bench or makeup mixing palette and pick it up with a brush. I sometimes find I'm wiping away excess product that is being wasted. But overall I've used this for my whole face for over a year and I've found nothing to replace it yet!

on 8/19/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'd been on the hunt for a powder that I could set my under eyes with and not have it emphasize any fine lines. It was between this and the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder which I read a lot of good things about. Because of the quantity of product you're getting (3oz!! vs 0.14oz of LM) and the fact that I read many people say this is just as good, I decided to go with this. I have the bad fortune of having hereditary dark circles, hollow undereyes as well as dry undereyes. Any concealer I use creases and settles into all those tiny crevices making my undereye area look dry and crepey. (though I should say Tazorac has greatly reduced the issue). If I don't use concealer, I'm left with some serious dark circles. After experimenting with this powder for a few months now, I've come up with a way that works the best for me. After I apply my concealer, I blend everything with my fingers carefully. When I say everything, I mean everything. Get close to the mirror and make sure you blend anything that's settled into lines. This is very important. Do not set your concealer with this powder over creased concealer. It doesn't budge after that and you'll be left with a creased undereye all day. So after you blend your concealer, immediately apply this powder lightly wherever you want your concealer to set. Don't overdo it or you'll be left with a dry, powdery undereye. Just a light dusting is enough. I mostly use a brush to do it, but I've also tries the baking method with a damp beauty blender. I'm too lazy to do that on an everyday basis. But I see myself using the baking technique only if I have a long event to attend or something. I know this doesn't have any color, but it brightens my undereyes somehow and makes my hollows look not as hollow. Recently I've been applying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light to brighten my undereyes even further by applying it on top of the RCMA powder (I have a separate review for that).

If you use this powder sparingly, you will be left with smooth, crease-free undereyes all day. I even use this to set my foundation over my nasolabial lines and around the nose where foundations tend to settle. The packaging sucks, yes. But it doesn't bother me that much since this is quite inexpensive for what it does.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

One of my favourite finishing powders.

Doesn't take much, isn't drying on my dry mature skin and keeps my makeup looking great all day. Doesn't reflect white or show up cakiness, dry patches, wrinkles or lines. I find this powder to be quite moisturising and it is finely milled.

The one thing I don't like about this product is the container. It's like a salt shaker and way too much product is released and there is no way of containing that product so it doesn't go anywhere.

I ended up purchasing the cutest Anna Sui powder puff container to keep the powder in. It has an inner seal so you can travel and the powder doesn't spill and it comes with a powder puff.

So my favourite finishing powder just got better.

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!

Aw so sad. I, like other reviewers had high hopes for a 'miracle' powder. I have medium-tan white girl skin. This powder kind of looks white rather than translucent. I look ashy. This settled into my fine lines horribly (I'm 32 so I know I have them but this was awful and made me depressed!) I am not a powder user, so I was just shocked to see how awful and crepey under my eyes could look :(. Wrinkles aside, this powder also caked up my foundations in a lot of spots on my forehead, cheeks, nose.. everywhere. I was expecting a powder to make my makeup look flawless, instead I am in dry, blotchy, wrinkly hell. It says it is not supposed to give flashback, and while I haven't tested the accuracy of this, I can tell just by the white cast it leaves on my face that it would most certainly leave flashback. The packaging is weird. It has such basic ingredients. One is talc. Talc is linked to cancer. I think I will try Kryolan's line of powders and see if it's just my sadly aging skin, or a crappy product or both lol. Or maybe powder is not for me.

on 8/21/2016 5:57:00 PM

This is the best powder I've ever used. It is so finely milled and silky. It doesn't settle into any of my lines or pores. It just sets my makeup beautifully. The packaging is kind of awkward so I just open the jar (for $12 you get a 3oz jar!!!) and pour some into an empty loose powder container I had and problem solved. The price is crazy, if you add it up you're paying "e.l.f." prices per oz. I even got my mom, who NEVER uses powder because they always emphasize her fine lines (and always wondered why my makeup stayed on all day while hers did not) to use this powder and she loves it. Oh and I have dry skin, I don't use powder to keep me dry during the day, I use it to set my liquid and cream makeup. This doesn't grab onto any dry patches or anything. I can't understand why more people don't talk about this powder. It really is amazing.

This is in a word awful. I have dry skin, so maybe this just isn't for me, but it just looks cakey and dry on my skin. It settled into every pore and fine line I had and made my foundation look like crap. The packaging makes it really difficult to use and it gets everywhere. I hate this product and wish I had not bought it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This works pretty well but the talc in this makes me wanna itch my face off. Not to mention my whole face breaks out in horrible rash. I don't even have a sensitive skin. Very unfortunate.

on 3/22/2008 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

$8 for 3 oz. WOW, add no colour, does not cake over fdn, no fragrance, no obvious dry cracking feeling even on my dry cheeks, what more can you ask for. OK, so it comes in a salt shaker like those in a greasy spoon restaurant. I can always transfer that into another fancy container. btw I always save those nice cosmetic containers as a momento. I especially like this on my T-zone to soak up those grease. It makes me look clean & the liquid fdn doesn't slide off. I will repurchase for sure, but this one here will last me at least over a year.