RCMA No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 2/22/2018 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this a while ago because of the hype and fact that it's a very good value. You get a lot of product.

PROS: It's white and mostly leaves me without any color cast. You get a ton of product and it's finally milled enough. I don't mind the package because loose powder is always messy in some manor. You can nice it to another powder container easily.

CONS: Way too matte! I have normal to dry skin and this by itself is too flat looking, even using it sparingly. I did work around the eye area well though, but for all over, no. I don't like to have to add a lot of dimension after I do my foundation, I like it too have some natural definition left in and the powder just helps make sure it doesn't slide or feel emmolient. It's just makes my skin look too flat.

OVERALL: Probably won't repurchase because the container is too big and as a whole face setting powder, I have to be very careful. I will still use it though, especially around the eye area. If my skin is looking oily or has more of a sheen, then it will work... This is really more of an oily person's product.

on 8/19/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have a dehydrated skin that turns into an oil slick every now and then. Laura Mercier's powder was an absolute flop for me. It caked and did not set my base at all. Saw enough hype on youtube about this one, thought "eh, I guess it's cheap". It's my favorite powder ever. My undereyes don't look gross and my cheeks are nice and matte. The foundation doesn't transfer and it stays put.
My only gripe is- I can't find it anywhere in Toronto and I hate waiting for online orders.

on 8/18/2017 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought it because of the hype. I have a really oily skin and I have a hard time finding a powder that really works. This was a disaster major white cast on my face. It just sat on my face it didn't blend made my pores big. It just looked like I had a flour on my face even the cheapest powders worked better. I think people with color and very oily skin should try other options.

This is great for setting your foundation as it won't darken the shade you already have on. But I won't repurchase because this is a very popular product, it is hyped all over youtube and as a result it's always sold out whenever I try to rebuy online. I'm now using Chanel loose powder instead.

on 8/14/2004 10:41:00 PM

Love this product, but it's hard to find.