RCMA No Color Powder

No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

on 1/26/2018 5:12:00 PM

I LOVE this powder, does not change the color of my foundation and keeps my foundation from oxidizing. My skin is somewhat oily, so I love that it puts a matte finish, because by the time I get to work everything is fine. Yes, the container could be used for parmesan cheese when you're finished, but I just put it into a different container to use everyday. I don't bake with it, so I can't speak about a white caste left after doing that.

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

on 8/19/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have a dehydrated skin that turns into an oil slick every now and then. Laura Mercier's powder was an absolute flop for me. It caked and did not set my base at all. Saw enough hype on youtube about this one, thought "eh, I guess it's cheap". It's my favorite powder ever. My undereyes don't look gross and my cheeks are nice and matte. The foundation doesn't transfer and it stays put.
My only gripe is- I can't find it anywhere in Toronto and I hate waiting for online orders.

on 7/17/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product!! It blurs my smile lines. The downside is the packaging. It's hard to transfer it onto my brush or Beauty Blender.

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

on 7/6/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! It's value for money. Downside is the packaging. I repack it into smaller tubs, for ease of use and portability. I live in the Philippines, so it's always humid and I'm always sweaty. The powder helps my makeup last the whole day. And keeps me shine free for most of it. It's been a year since I bought the bottle, I've split the contents with my sister and I still have a lot of product to spare! When I use this product for baking, I tend to use a colored foundation powder or a bronzer over it, because it does project a slight white cast.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Perfect for caking your entire face haha really! It makes your skin smooth and poreless :)

One of my favourite finishing powders.

Doesn't take much, isn't drying on my dry mature skin and keeps my makeup looking great all day. Doesn't reflect white or show up cakiness, dry patches, wrinkles or lines. I find this powder to be quite moisturising and it is finely milled.

The one thing I don't like about this product is the container. It's like a salt shaker and way too much product is released and there is no way of containing that product so it doesn't go anywhere.

I ended up purchasing the cutest Anna Sui powder puff container to keep the powder in. It has an inner seal so you can travel and the powder doesn't spill and it comes with a powder puff.

So my favourite finishing powder just got better.

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!