RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

on 8/19/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have a dehydrated skin that turns into an oil slick every now and then. Laura Mercier's powder was an absolute flop for me. It caked and did not set my base at all. Saw enough hype on youtube about this one, thought "eh, I guess it's cheap". It's my favorite powder ever. My undereyes don't look gross and my cheeks are nice and matte. The foundation doesn't transfer and it stays put.
My only gripe is- I can't find it anywhere in Toronto and I hate waiting for online orders.

on 8/19/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'd been on the hunt for a powder that I could set my under eyes with and not have it emphasize any fine lines. It was between this and the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder which I read a lot of good things about. Because of the quantity of product you're getting (3oz!! vs 0.14oz of LM) and the fact that I read many people say this is just as good, I decided to go with this. I have the bad fortune of having hereditary dark circles, hollow undereyes as well as dry undereyes. Any concealer I use creases and settles into all those tiny crevices making my undereye area look dry and crepey. (though I should say Tazorac has greatly reduced the issue). If I don't use concealer, I'm left with some serious dark circles. After experimenting with this powder for a few months now, I've come up with a way that works the best for me. After I apply my concealer, I blend everything with my fingers carefully. When I say everything, I mean everything. Get close to the mirror and make sure you blend anything that's settled into lines. This is very important. Do not set your concealer with this powder over creased concealer. It doesn't budge after that and you'll be left with a creased undereye all day. So after you blend your concealer, immediately apply this powder lightly wherever you want your concealer to set. Don't overdo it or you'll be left with a dry, powdery undereye. Just a light dusting is enough. I mostly use a brush to do it, but I've also tries the baking method with a damp beauty blender. I'm too lazy to do that on an everyday basis. But I see myself using the baking technique only if I have a long event to attend or something. I know this doesn't have any color, but it brightens my undereyes somehow and makes my hollows look not as hollow. Recently I've been applying the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light to brighten my undereyes even further by applying it on top of the RCMA powder (I have a separate review for that).

If you use this powder sparingly, you will be left with smooth, crease-free undereyes all day. I even use this to set my foundation over my nasolabial lines and around the nose where foundations tend to settle. The packaging sucks, yes. But it doesn't bother me that much since this is quite inexpensive for what it does.

on 7/17/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product!! It blurs my smile lines. The downside is the packaging. It's hard to transfer it onto my brush or Beauty Blender.

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

on 7/6/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! It's value for money. Downside is the packaging. I repack it into smaller tubs, for ease of use and portability. I live in the Philippines, so it's always humid and I'm always sweaty. The powder helps my makeup last the whole day. And keeps me shine free for most of it. It's been a year since I bought the bottle, I've split the contents with my sister and I still have a lot of product to spare! When I use this product for baking, I tend to use a colored foundation powder or a bronzer over it, because it does project a slight white cast.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Perfect for caking your entire face haha really! It makes your skin smooth and poreless :)

One of my favourite finishing powders.

Doesn't take much, isn't drying on my dry mature skin and keeps my makeup looking great all day. Doesn't reflect white or show up cakiness, dry patches, wrinkles or lines. I find this powder to be quite moisturising and it is finely milled.

The one thing I don't like about this product is the container. It's like a salt shaker and way too much product is released and there is no way of containing that product so it doesn't go anywhere.

I ended up purchasing the cutest Anna Sui powder puff container to keep the powder in. It has an inner seal so you can travel and the powder doesn't spill and it comes with a powder puff.

So my favourite finishing powder just got better.

on 4/14/2017 6:16:00 PM

Wowwwwzzzzaaaa flawless for days on end. This product is worth all it's hype. I had a full day of activities and my makeup did not budge. I got home looking as fresh as ever. Beautiful product which i am forever greatful for. Every make up addict needs this powder. You do not need any other powder but RCMA no Color powder!