RCMA Makeup No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

on 10/3/2018 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have very dry skin and I love this powder. It doesn't make me look cakey or dry at all, and doesn't leave a white cast. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. The only downside is the packaging.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It's actually the only white powder who is really translucent
It particularly lightweight and finely grounded
I don't know how rcma actually succeed to create such a good product with only 2 ingredients (talc and silica)
It's the most versatile powder I ever found
It hit all the boxes:
-can be use as under eye setting powder (Disney crease doesn't dry)
-can be use as an all over face powder (lightweight,doesnt change the color of you foundation and give a soft matte finish
Can be use for all the lovers of baking method (not drying doesn't cream in fine line)
You can find powders that are better in each categories previously named but none can't be as multitasking as the rcma
For the price, the versality ,the enormous amount ,and the quality of this product it definitely deserve 5 stars
P.s:it's wayyyy better than the awful Laura Mercier translucent loose powder ,the outdated coty airspun
It also a better option than the dermablend white loose powder who is just talc and parabens
It also better choice as an under eye setting powder than the mediocre Laura Mercier secret brightening powder who is a low quality talc loaded with controversial preservatives and a high price tag for 4 ridiculous grammes

on 1/26/2018 5:12:00 PM

I LOVE this powder, does not change the color of my foundation and keeps my foundation from oxidizing. My skin is somewhat oily, so I love that it puts a matte finish, because by the time I get to work everything is fine. Yes, the container could be used for parmesan cheese when you're finished, but I just put it into a different container to use everyday. I don't bake with it, so I can't speak about a white caste left after doing that.

This is my holy grail setting powder. I also love my Kokie and Laura Mercier ones as well but this takes the cake. Sets my makeup so well, doesn't stick to any areas like my Laura one and doesn't leave a cast even though it's so white. Love it

on 8/19/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have a dehydrated skin that turns into an oil slick every now and then. Laura Mercier's powder was an absolute flop for me. It caked and did not set my base at all. Saw enough hype on youtube about this one, thought "eh, I guess it's cheap". It's my favorite powder ever. My undereyes don't look gross and my cheeks are nice and matte. The foundation doesn't transfer and it stays put.
My only gripe is- I can't find it anywhere in Toronto and I hate waiting for online orders.

on 7/17/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product!! It blurs my smile lines. The downside is the packaging. It's hard to transfer it onto my brush or Beauty Blender.

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

on 7/6/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! It's value for money. Downside is the packaging. I repack it into smaller tubs, for ease of use and portability. I live in the Philippines, so it's always humid and I'm always sweaty. The powder helps my makeup last the whole day. And keeps me shine free for most of it. It's been a year since I bought the bottle, I've split the contents with my sister and I still have a lot of product to spare! When I use this product for baking, I tend to use a colored foundation powder or a bronzer over it, because it does project a slight white cast.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Perfect for caking your entire face haha really! It makes your skin smooth and poreless :)