RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA No Color Powder
No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 2/5/2017 12:07:00 AM

I am so incredibly disappointed, this powder was so recommended by Kathleen lights (usually I love everything she suggests) but this turned out to cause more harm than good. I used this twice and it was the only new product in my makeup routine and my face has been breaking out all over my face. I get one or two zits here and there usually in the same general area, however after using this twice I broke out with multiple zits all of my face. Not only that, my face now had a thousand little bumps all over that cause irritation.! Again, not ONLY that but I woke up did my makeup went out to breakfast and was going to go shopping but an hour after doing my makeup I looked in the mirror and saw patches of oil and my foundation was patchy and you could see my redness and ALL of my pores I mean even the ones that aren't big. I'm 22 and you could see all of my "wrinkles" and lines I didn't even know I had. I even noticed my foundation oxidized It looked horrific I drove all the way home and took off my makeup and had to redo my entire face setting my concealer with my elf pressed powder instead. I really wanted to love this... but I do not recommned this product to anyone.

Love! Love! Love! this powder. I no longer reach for my former HG the Nars Crystal Translucent Powder, which is like 7 times the price of this! I use it for under eye baking, applied with a damp beauty blender and all over as a setting powder with a big fluffy brush.
A container of this will last you at least two years. Doesn't settle into lines, crack or cake up.

on 1/29/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got on the train way too late! This is HG of all setting powders out there and I've been through a few here are the Pros: it doesn't settle into fine lines, it absorbs excess oil, it doesn't leave a white cast as there's no talc in it. It doesn't alter the colour of all product applied before this. It's also SO affordable Cons: the packaging might be an issue for some but I'll rather pay for content ANY DAY as opposed to a cute good for nothing only sitting on dresser product. If this would help I get really oily and an NC45 in Mac foundation

Love this stuff. Would buy it even if it were more expensive.

Pros
Truly no color
Not drying, cracking or cakey.
No flashback
Sets like a dream and finely milled

Cons
Parmesan cheese shaker packaging.
Gotta move this to an empty jar or something bc it is flimsy and wasteful.
No puff included if that matters to you

on 1/13/2017 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

it is refreshing to have a product that is affordable and works great!
rcma no color sets makeup very well, especially my multiple smile lines so foundation doesnt crack there.
only a small amount is needed. this powder is finely milled.
truly zero colour... it looks white in the jar but it does not look white on the face.
and it has zero sparkly bits.
i press the powder in with a damp BB.
so rcma is fabulous for setting but i dont know how it does with oil if you lean that way.
i have normal skin.
i do use Laura mercier translucent pressed for touchup on the go but it is not always needed (only in very hot summer weather or during an extra long day/evening)

on 1/9/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this setting powder. The only thing is, the packaging is pretty messy and impossible to use. Mine is still pretty full, so I'm able to dip a small beauty blender into it, but I'm not sure what I'll do when I can't do that anymore. Definitely a good purchase!!

on 12/25/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah..this works for me! I do not use primer but I do moisturize before foundation. I decided to try a suggestion by Wayne Goss to powder UNDER your foundation. I've been doing it under my eyes and my t-zone and I'm liking it! I have set my foundation with it and it does leave me looking a shade lighter but it does not have flash back. Overall, it's okay. Not ground breaking but it's a reasonable price and it's has its place!

on 12/16/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is another one of those YouTube made me buy it and oh lord do I regret it. I don't understand all of these youtubers who claim they have dry skin and that this is THE powder for them. I find this to be quite drying and doesn't contain any makeup setting or prolonging functions. I certainly cannot use it on my whole face as it mattifies and gives my skin a strange feel, much like smearing flour or some other dry powder, and it cakes up whenever I use a setting spray. It doesn't do that great of a job over my concealer either, my concealers (UD naked and Nars radiance creamy) seem to crease right after one or two hours, and I don't have this issue when I use a foundation powder to set the concealer.

Update: I've done two times the same at-home wear test, with applying this powder over half of my face (including undereye area) and another powder (I used Nars light reflecting setting powder) over the other half of my face. All other conditions are absolutely the same regarding foundation / skincare. After a few hours, the RCMA side shows significantly obvious pores, almost looking like the base makeup has sunken into these pores, and the side of my nose is extremely powdery and white, but the side with Nars powder does not show this and still look poreless. There is redness showing next to my nose on RCMA side, which means the foundation there has slided off a bit, again the redness on Nars side is still concealed. The worst of it all was the undereye area, which turned into this creased dry patch that you can definitely see the lines in, the Nars side undereye isn't looking that moisturized either due to the fact that I am dry, but so far no texture or creasing. I repeated the same test again the next day but just switched sides for the two powders (in case my skin condition is uneven) and received the same results.
My face is usually really dry, but my foundation seems to be working very well for me lately, after I introduced an oil into my skincare a few weeks ago, so I was surprised that I could actually set it with the Nars powder (which otherwise I reserve for warmer months, because it's quite mattifying slash drying). So this proves even when my skin's condition is superb, RCMA still doesn't work for me. Needless to say, I won't be using this powder to set anything anymore. It's good riddance since I hate the packaging anyway.

on 12/16/2016 8:33:00 AM

I have kinda fair-medium skin tone and when I use this for baking I think I have a little white on my face :(( I've used some of it from my friend n I thought I love it and I decided to buy a full size of it. And I don't know why it was disappointing me because the whiteness and it didn't last on me, either. Perhaps when I used it from my friend I didn't baking but it was still last all day but when I bought the full size it didn't ?!?? Maybe the weather or my oily skin so just forget 'bout it :)) but it's make my eyes look dry when I baking so I think I don't like or hate this powder, either it's just not my favorite :)))) hope this review can help you <3

Aw so sad. I, like other reviewers had high hopes for a 'miracle' powder. I have medium-tan white girl skin. This powder kind of looks white rather than translucent. I look ashy. This settled into my fine lines horribly (I'm 32 so I know I have them but this was awful and made me depressed!) I am not a powder user, so I was just shocked to see how awful and crepey under my eyes could look :(. Wrinkles aside, this powder also caked up my foundations in a lot of spots on my forehead, cheeks, nose.. everywhere. I was expecting a powder to make my makeup look flawless, instead I am in dry, blotchy, wrinkly hell. It says it is not supposed to give flashback, and while I haven't tested the accuracy of this, I can tell just by the white cast it leaves on my face that it would most certainly leave flashback. The packaging is weird. It has such basic ingredients. One is talc. Talc is linked to cancer. I think I will try Kryolan's line of powders and see if it's just my sadly aging skin, or a crappy product or both lol. Or maybe powder is not for me.