RCMA No Color Powder

4.2

Talc, silica

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great powder no flash back on my medium-deep golden skin. I use it to set. and has great oil control.

on 7/11/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this hyped up product due to youtube. It was recommended instead of the LM powder that is a lot more expensive. After sitting on a waiting list for a couple of months I was finally able to get my hand on it. I have been using it for a couple of months now and here are my thoughts on this product:

Pros:
great price!
good all over setting product
No color
Great for all skin tones as a setting powder
A little goes along way

Cons:
Packaging
Does not control oil (but it is not advertised as oil controlling)
Not good for under eye baking (left a white cast that looked ashy on my dark under eyes, even with color correcting)
works great with a brush or beauty blender

I will continue to use it as an all over setting powder, do not feel the need to repurchase, since I don't think I will ever run out! I cannot compare to the LM powder since I have never tried it. I will continue to use my Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking my under eye concealer.

To Read all 41 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was hopeful I would love it since reviews sounded so promising but that was not the case. I used this powder to set my under eye area and my face altogether. This powder just made my makeup appear cakey and thick and made it crease around my nose horribly. I have oily skin so I can only imagine those with dry skin. As I would touch up throughout the day I would blot and then apply a bit of powder on my oily areas. It just sat on top of my foundation, was very noticeable AND again, made my makeup look cakey. Price is great, packaging is a pain and the powder itself just did not work for me. Coty Airspun FTW!

on 6/27/2016 11:23:00 PM

Really solid, high quality, staple product in my makeup collection. No muss, no fuss. Highly functional packaging, truly colorless as advertised, sets my oily face very well and lasts a long time. You get a large volume for the price. No real complaints, except it doesn't help with controlling oiliness over the course of the day but it doesn't claim to, so.

This is great for setting your foundation as it won't darken the shade you already have on. But I won't repurchase because this is a very popular product, it is hyped all over youtube and as a result it's always sold out whenever I try to rebuy online. I'm now using Chanel loose powder instead.

on 6/5/2016 6:06:00 AM

One of those "YouTube" made me do it. So I was watching Wayne Goss go on and on about this powder and decided to purchase this to bake and set makeup. It is great! Finely milled and doesn't leave a white cast. Best of all, it's cheap! Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

100% agree!! This is the best powder I have ever tried. I tried so many and I have bought other ones and I continue coming back to RCMA. Not only is the product inexpensive but is actually AMAZING. This is a product that is not "For the price is great" this is a product that succeeds 100% the price and quality. The packaging is not Makeup Artist friendly, so I bought some powder containers at Nigel's and I put some in there to carry with me. I think to be honest the packaging is intended to have the product to refill your powder containers. Either way the product is amazing, leave aside the price but the price is also INEXPENSIVE.

on 5/19/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good loose powder. It applies white on the skin initally but after a few mins it goes colorless and completely undetectable on the skin. Not the most longlasting powder ive worn and it certainly doesnt have the best oil control properties but still a very good everyday powder. A worthy purchase.

This is in a word awful. I have dry skin, so maybe this just isn't for me, but it just looks cakey and dry on my skin. It settled into every pore and fine line I had and made my foundation look like crap. The packaging makes it really difficult to use and it gets everywhere. I hate this product and wish I had not bought it.

on 5/15/2016 12:28:00 AM

I was finally able to get my hands on this when CRC restocked. I purchased mine in the 1oz size since i doubt i'd be able to make a dent in the smaller size let alone the 10oz!!

This powder contains 2 ingredients: talc and silica - that's it.

The power itself is very finely milled and feels like silk! It doesn't really have much oil control, which is fine for me since my skin is more on the dry side. This powder does look invisible on the skin. It helps my skin look flawless all day and night without adding any cakey-ness to it. I don't find that it helps to minimize pores though.

The packaging looks like a spice shaker - very simple/basic. I empty some out into a small container and use from there so I don't contaminate the whole product. I have cute containers to re-purpose so it's win-win for me =D

It's an awesome product for a very reasonable price. Around $12CAD. I also read somewhere that RCMA hand makes all these powders which is why it takes so long for websites to re-stock!!!