RCMA No Color Powder

4.3

Talc, silica

on 7/17/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This powder changed my game! I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy at nose and it also has dry patches at nose - and this product helps control my oiliness up to 6 hours while doesnt emphasizes my dryness much. It is also affordable. However the packaging isnt travel-friendly so I recommend you repack it to a small jar.

This is the most amazing powder i have ever tried! usually powders dry up my skin (and undereye area) so much, but this doesn't! it just sits on the skin very nicely it doesn't cake up whatsoever and you can barely feel it on the skin.
I haven't experienced any flashback with this powder at all, i can honestly say this is the most amazing powder on the market, the only downside to it is the packaging, but to this price and considering how amazing the product is, i can live with the packaging...
I love it and would really recommend to everyone, even the dry skinned girls! i have never been a big fan of powders, but this changes everything!(:

Perfect for caking your entire face haha really! It makes your skin smooth and poreless :)

on 12/16/2016 8:33:00 AM

I have kinda fair-medium skin tone and when I use this for baking I think I have a little white on my face :(( I've used some of it from my friend n I thought I love it and I decided to buy a full size of it. And I don't know why it was disappointing me because the whiteness and it didn't last on me, either. Perhaps when I used it from my friend I didn't baking but it was still last all day but when I bought the full size it didn't ?!?? Maybe the weather or my oily skin so just forget 'bout it :)) but it's make my eyes look dry when I baking so I think I don't like or hate this powder, either it's just not my favorite :)))) hope this review can help you <3

on 10/1/2016 4:36:00 AM

This product is really great. If i wear this powder, my makeup doesn't move at all. I have oily skin so it helps a lot when I have this on. I don't feel the need to retouch my makeup which I do often when I use my rimmel stay matte powder. The only bad thing that I have to say about this powder is that don't think it's a "no color" powder even though it claims it is. I was feeling my makeup one night and I asked my sister to take a photo of me with flash on. I swear, I was frightened when I saw the pictures with the flash on. My face looked really white and you could see the powder caking on my face. It was bad. I wouldn't repurchase this product because I think there are better "no color" powder out there. Though it's cheap, it's not worth it.

I bought the 15gr sample in jar. It's really amazing powder. My make up routine is only a primer and foundation (only on my acne marks, because i don't have concealer and struggling find a right one) because i want to keep it as natural as possible. And when i got this baby, i add this to my makeup routine. That day i have PE class, outdoor, 12 p.m, hot and humid day, perfect for the powder test. When i got home, i immediately went to the mirror to check my face and omg my foundation is still intact! Even when i'm sweating this powder doesn't wear out! The only reason i give this 4 stars because my friend point out that i use too many powder (maybe because i'm excited af when i first try it) so the powder is not completely invisible. Definitely repurchase!

on 11/29/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Excellent for setting my RCMA foundation. It makes my skin look really matte and helps fill in pores well. It also comes in a pretty big jar for only $8, so I'll have this for a looooooooong time. Definitely a good purchase.