87%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

19 years ago

Nars has the most sophisticated, purely pigmented dark reds in the world, and this is no exception. A vampy, elegant colour for a very strong, glamorous look.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

19 years ago

Finally I've found my perfect red..I love this lipstick and usually wear it paired with UD Gash liner..The 2 make the perfect blackened red lip

About reviewer (779 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

19 years ago

This is the perfect red for me. It's a semi-matte so it's long lasting but it doesn't dry out my lips. A lot of red lipstick's turn either pink or fuschia on me. This color stay's true.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

3.0

19 years ago

I generally love NARS lipsticks but on my lips this color appeared very blue red, rather than true red. Not what I wanted nor expected.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

19 years ago

I love this... my perfect red. A deep red with a touch of burgundy. I wear TBS Beech liner under it, just to cut the brightness down. Great wearability, long lasting, and feels really nice! A...

About reviewer (598 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

EyesBlack

20 years ago

Fire down below is a deep brownish burgandy red. It's a lovely wintery color! Liks all NARS lipsticks, it lasts forever and is creamy and nice.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

20 years ago

Oooh - DEEP burgundy red. Very beautiful for when you want an extremely festive mouth. I can't wear it a lot as I'm very pale, but when I do want something special, this is what I reach for. It's...

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairRed

EyesBlue

20 years ago

Another one of my new favorites! This is so pretty, and the texture is to die for... I find the quality of nars lipstick to be exceptional, and the colors (so far from my own experience) are very...

About reviewer (486 reviews)

EyesBlue

19 years ago

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

19 years ago

About reviewer (779 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

19 years ago

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

3.0

19 years ago

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

19 years ago

About reviewer (598 reviews)

SkinVery Dry