bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.6

This smells and tastes terrible! I can't stand putting this on my lips- blech!

on 11/27/2005 9:59:00 AM

I got Sweet Pink in a sample tube and the first thing I noticed was the smell!!! ick! this stuff smells awful. Usually I dont care what gloss smells like, but this is horrific! The actual gloss itself is a plain color that does not do much for me. The only thing I like about it is that it applys great and makes my lips softer. I would not buy this product again because of the smell and it costs too much for a slint tint of color.

on 5/12/2005 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in sheer violet which is a cool-toned violet/pink shade. Absolutely gorgeous colour for cool PPP gals.

I adore the feel of this: smooth and shiny without being sticky or gooey. I'm not normally a gloss girl, but this stuff has made me a convert - seriously the best I've ever tried. Makes my lips appear moist & plump and also passes the ultimate test: my hair doesn't stick to it on a windy day.

My one complaint is with the packaging. For some reason that I can't figure out, my gloss tube leaks - I always seem to get a large blob of gloss that collects where the metal cap meets the plastic cylinder. I've tried storing my tube upright/upside down, & wiping excess off the wand, but nothing works. I can't take my gloss anywhere with me because its guaranteed to leak!

I'm hoping this is just an anomaly & not typical, as I'm anxious to try more colours.

on 3/31/2005 5:16:00 PM

I have this in popsicle. The color is wonderful. It makes my lips look like they've just been seriously kissed.

on 10/22/2004 2:29:00 PM

I have the Wearable Pink and the Sheer Violet. I love the WP; it's my favorite color so far. I just ordered the Glee so I'll have to update when I get it. This is by far my favorite lipgloss ever. I've tried dozens of glosses and they all break me out around my mouth; they're also usually very sticky. BE doesn't break me out around my mouth, the color stays on good and it's not sticky. I will definitely buy more BE lipglosses. The Sheer Violet is not my favorite color but I can't complain; it was a free gift with something else I ordered.

on 7/20/2004 10:53:00 AM

These are nothing special IMHO. A lipgloss is a lipgloss to me. There are no real unique colors and the textures\taste\smell can vary among the different colors and formulations. Some are like regular lipglosses others feel more like a liquid lipstick.

on 7/12/2003 10:14:00 PM

Doesn't stay on bleeds off the lips even with liner - it needs to be thicker. Won't buy again.

Popular Lip Glosses