bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.6

on 9/5/2001 5:15:00 PM

Yuck. Gritty consistancy. Did not wear past a couple minutes. I sent it back.

on 5/27/2004 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I finally found a product from BE that I don't like. I am a lipgloss junkie, and this is about the worst I have found. It is so sticky and has no staying power. I am really sad about this because they come in so many pretty shades.

on 8/6/2004 8:52:00 PM

Quite possibly the best lip gloss out there in my opinion. This formula doesn't go on too thick or gooey. It also lasts quite a bit longer than most.
Very smooth and soft texture.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in Glee, love it! The texture is not sticky and the color lasts for hours. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I would definatley purchase more shades in future!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the Bare Escentuals lip glosses! The color choices are fabolous and these are very high quality glosses. Never sticky and icky feeling, they go on silky smooth and leave my lips feeling super soft. Sheer color, super sexy gloss. If you have long hair, you know what a hassle it is when your hair blows in the wind and sticks to your lips...ick. That doesn't happen with B/E lip gloss! :) The staying power factor isn't as good as it could be, but I just toss one of these in my purse and reapply as needed. Regardless of having to reapply, I love them and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 9/16/2005 10:40:00 PM

I never was a gloss fan until I tried BE, and now I am hooked and my collection is growing. I find the texture light, yet it stays on. My lips stay moist. I usually wear the gloss over a BE lipliner and the colour stays true between the two of them, most of the day, with the occasional touch ups. No offending scents nor taste. Nice, true colour that looks natural and pretty.

My current favourites are: Classic, Reef, Gossamer, Glee, & Spice.

on 1/1/2006 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Eh. Not impressed. I prefer the MAC lipglasses, the staying power is MUCH better and the color payoff is great, too.

on 8/19/2006 4:57:00 PM

I have a countless number of these glosses. They are all very pretty. I have recently been wearing Gossip frequently. It cracks me up when people complain that glosses don't last that long. Duh. It's a slippery, moist product, that's what gives it that lovely look. All glosses are. Some may be thinner or tackier (meaning stickier!) than others, but I doubt there will ever be a gloss that could be classified as "long wearing"

Okay, so I only have two shades of BE lip gloss- Friendship and Gossamer, but I am really happy with them. Most lip glosses are too much, I find... too sticky, too shiny to the point of scary, too easy to rub off. These aren't sticky at all, provide the right about of shine, and stay on just as well as their incredibly sticky counterparts. I plan on stocking up on more.

on 1/21/2007 7:52:00 PM

I'm a lip gloss addict. Bare Escentuals gloss in Purr is my new obsession! The color looks so dark in the tube but is completely flattering. I only gave 4 lippies b/c I wish it would stay on a little longer. It's not sticky, greasy, and it doesn't smell bad - I would definately buy it again.

Popular Lip Glosses