bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.5

on 8/10/2009 10:20:00 AM

I have tried a number of the Buxom lip glosses and new color Ruby is a very pretty color - it is closer to a lipstick than some of the
Buxom colors and it looks very good with Aubergine blush - there is some color, but not too much and it has a subtle shimmer to it - a very pretty color - even the people who worked at the Bare Escentuals store asked me which color I had on - I wear fairly light foundation and the blush and lip gloss colors looks good together.

I found the Bare Escentuals lip glosses to be too sticky and thick. Their staying power is very minimal I expected a lot more from this product, especially with the 14 dollar price tag.

on 3/7/2007 8:59:00 AM

I use BE's eye shadows and foundations, and like them both. But their glosses are just terrible. They look gorgeous when you look at them in their tubes, which sparked my mom and I to purchase a couple of them to try out. Not only do they not go on well, but they all look the same, and the coverage is rotten. If you want a good lip gloss, try Christian Dior glosses.

on 2/8/2007 1:27:00 AM

Love their powders, hate their lip gloss. The color I purchased was totally the same color as my lips, but there was hardly any sheen to it. Doesn't last past a cup of coffee either. Kind of a waste if you ask me. Also, the wand acts like it is almost gone, but the tube looks full, like it is trying to fool me or something.

on 1/21/2007 7:52:00 PM

I'm a lip gloss addict. Bare Escentuals gloss in Purr is my new obsession! The color looks so dark in the tube but is completely flattering. I only gave 4 lippies b/c I wish it would stay on a little longer. It's not sticky, greasy, and it doesn't smell bad - I would definately buy it again.

Okay, so I only have two shades of BE lip gloss- Friendship and Gossamer, but I am really happy with them. Most lip glosses are too much, I find... too sticky, too shiny to the point of scary, too easy to rub off. These aren't sticky at all, provide the right about of shine, and stay on just as well as their incredibly sticky counterparts. I plan on stocking up on more.

on 8/19/2006 4:57:00 PM

I have a countless number of these glosses. They are all very pretty. I have recently been wearing Gossip frequently. It cracks me up when people complain that glosses don't last that long. Duh. It's a slippery, moist product, that's what gives it that lovely look. All glosses are. Some may be thinner or tackier (meaning stickier!) than others, but I doubt there will ever be a gloss that could be classified as "long wearing"

on 1/1/2006 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Eh. Not impressed. I prefer the MAC lipglasses, the staying power is MUCH better and the color payoff is great, too.

on 9/16/2005 10:40:00 PM

I never was a gloss fan until I tried BE, and now I am hooked and my collection is growing. I find the texture light, yet it stays on. My lips stay moist. I usually wear the gloss over a BE lipliner and the colour stays true between the two of them, most of the day, with the occasional touch ups. No offending scents nor taste. Nice, true colour that looks natural and pretty.

My current favourites are: Classic, Reef, Gossamer, Glee, & Spice.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the Bare Escentuals lip glosses! The color choices are fabolous and these are very high quality glosses. Never sticky and icky feeling, they go on silky smooth and leave my lips feeling super soft. Sheer color, super sexy gloss. If you have long hair, you know what a hassle it is when your hair blows in the wind and sticks to your lips...ick. That doesn't happen with B/E lip gloss! :) The staying power factor isn't as good as it could be, but I just toss one of these in my purse and reapply as needed. Regardless of having to reapply, I love them and will definitely be repurchasing.