Bare Escentuals lip gloss

No Image

3.3

on 7/17/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got a kit that included 2 eyeshadows, a blush, and a gloss. i wasn't overly impressed with the staying power of the other products but the lipgloss was very nice. it was the only thing i would repurchase.

on 6/21/2008 8:32:00 PM

I have the Buxom lipgloss in Zena. It came in a kit from QVC. I wouldn't pay full price for the Buxom lipgloss because it is waaaayyy sticky. It has a plumper in it so it is quite tingly. It's overall a pretty good gloss, but would only take it in a value kit.

on 12/9/2007 4:39:00 PM

One of my favorite lip glosses. I have this in Allure and will be buying another color soon. Not sticky and goes on light compared to other glosses I've used.

I tried this lip gloss in gossip. Its pretty pigmented, and not really glossy on me. The texture was really thick and a little sticky too. Staying power was not very good, maybe about 15minutes and it totally disappeared on my lips. Would not get this again.

I found the Bare Escentuals lip glosses to be too sticky and thick. Their staying power is very minimal I expected a lot more from this product, especially with the 14 dollar price tag.

on 2/8/2007 1:27:00 AM

Love their powders, hate their lip gloss. The color I purchased was totally the same color as my lips, but there was hardly any sheen to it. Doesn't last past a cup of coffee either. Kind of a waste if you ask me. Also, the wand acts like it is almost gone, but the tube looks full, like it is trying to fool me or something.

on 1/21/2007 7:52:00 PM

I'm a lip gloss addict. Bare Escentuals gloss in Purr is my new obsession! The color looks so dark in the tube but is completely flattering. I only gave 4 lippies b/c I wish it would stay on a little longer. It's not sticky, greasy, and it doesn't smell bad - I would definately buy it again.

This smells and tastes terrible! I can't stand putting this on my lips- blech!

on 10/21/2006 6:53:00 PM

These lip glosses are just average, if that. First, the packaging is very blah to me(plain tube with a silver applicator/lid). Second, the staying power is only so, so with these. Third, the colors are totally yawn worthy. They offer no unique or stand out colors! Overall, I recommended buying your lip gloss somewhere else. My favorite brands are MAC, Nars, and Bobbi Brown.

on 1/1/2006 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Eh. Not impressed. I prefer the MAC lipglasses, the staying power is MUCH better and the color payoff is great, too.