bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.4

This lip gloss is nice. I got the color nude it's a nice light nude color almost clear but not. The color's nude but not so nude. I love it. I apply it after I apply my lip liner on,,, and (smaaachk!) PurTTy!......

I loved BE's gloss several years ago, but since then they seem to have reformulated and went from a lovely soft gloss to a sticky icky gloss. I hate sticky gloss and was so upset to discover the change. Maybe this makes it last longer, I don't know, I have to sipe it off within minutes of putting it on cause the sticky glue feeling is just too much for me. If they brought back the formula they had a couple years ago, this would be my favorite gloss in the world.

on 7/21/2006 9:03:00 PM

If you own one shade of lip gloss from Bare Escentuals, you own them all! THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE. I kept ordering them hoping to find one with color, after thirty + tubes, I gave up. The next time BE comes on QVC, notice the models as they demonstrate the different shades on their lips, You literally can't tell one from the other! Very "OLD SCHOOL." Try Prescriptives Moonbeam if you crave color with class!!

on 12/22/2008 11:41:00 AM

I bought this BE Boxum lipgloss in Dolly based on the good reviews. I purchased this from Sephora for $18 dollars which I thought wasn't bad. The colour is a beautiful mauvy pink. It's beautiful and suits my skin tone really well (meduim NW20). The plumping is a bit much for me, it's a minty cooling sensation that makes my lips feel as if I have ice on them. I'm not crazy about it. I will continue to use the gloss for it's colour and I found that wearing it over lipstick really helped to calm the cooling down. The scent is really nice, smells like cake!

on 8/10/2009 10:20:00 AM

I have tried a number of the Buxom lip glosses and new color Ruby is a very pretty color - it is closer to a lipstick than some of the
Buxom colors and it looks very good with Aubergine blush - there is some color, but not too much and it has a subtle shimmer to it - a very pretty color - even the people who worked at the Bare Escentuals store asked me which color I had on - I wear fairly light foundation and the blush and lip gloss colors looks good together.

Popular Lip Glosses