bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.1

on 12/9/2007 4:39:00 PM

One of my favorite lip glosses. I have this in Allure and will be buying another color soon. Not sticky and goes on light compared to other glosses I've used.

I tried this lip gloss in gossip. Its pretty pigmented, and not really glossy on me. The texture was really thick and a little sticky too. Staying power was not very good, maybe about 15minutes and it totally disappeared on my lips. Would not get this again.

on 8/8/2007 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really do like these glosses I like their consistency and colors my favorite is Allure, I find it compliments my very fair skin nicely. What I will say though is that I think the consistency is different for different colors which I find strange. I think the lighter and clearer the color of the gloss is the nicer and not as sticky it is.
Also they aren't really really glossy' however I like that about it, sometimes glosses are so "glossy" that they kinda look gross, these give the perfect amount of sheen

This smells and tastes terrible! I can't stand putting this on my lips- blech!

Okay, so I only have two shades of BE lip gloss- Friendship and Gossamer, but I am really happy with them. Most lip glosses are too much, I find... too sticky, too shiny to the point of scary, too easy to rub off. These aren't sticky at all, provide the right about of shine, and stay on just as well as their incredibly sticky counterparts. I plan on stocking up on more.

on 1/1/2006 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Eh. Not impressed. I prefer the MAC lipglasses, the staying power is MUCH better and the color payoff is great, too.

on 3/31/2005 5:16:00 PM

I have this in popsicle. The color is wonderful. It makes my lips look like they've just been seriously kissed.

I have this in Muse, and I really like it. I am pale with red hair and freckles, so this is not a color that I would have even given a second look. However, the great MA that was working with me used this over Escentual Fig liner and then put a bit of Butterfly e/s on the center of my lower lip. It was amazing! Muse is a multi-faceted color that is hard to describe. Pinky-plummy-nudeish. Make sense?? :) At any rate, I do not use this alone, it looks too pink on me. However, I love it for special occasions, and the lasting power is excellent when layered with liner. Nice product.

on 5/27/2004 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I finally found a product from BE that I don't like. I am a lipgloss junkie, and this is about the worst I have found. It is so sticky and has no staying power. I am really sad about this because they come in so many pretty shades.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in Glee and in Rosie.. the colors are pretty, and I like the texture, but it just has no staying power. I probably would not buy it again, unless it came in a kit.