bareMinerals lip gloss

No Image

3.4

on 9/5/2001 5:15:00 PM

Yuck. Gritty consistancy. Did not wear past a couple minutes. I sent it back.

on 3/9/2002 6:06:00 PM

This stayed on for about 30 seconds. Don't even go to take a sip of water! Beautiful colors if they just could wear better.

on 6/12/2002 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have the clear gloss, and unfortunately, I'd be better off with a MAC lipglass or Bobbi Brown gloss -- this gloss doesn't stay on well at all. What a shame! The only BE product I haven't liked so far! (Guess it had to happen sometime!)

on 9/24/2002 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I actually liked this gloss, but I would only repurchase if it came in a kit. I mixed in some True all over color into my clear tube and made a beautiful gloss. This is not long wearing, but it isn't sticky and my hair doesn't stick to it in a stiff wind. Don't get me wrong. I love the longer wearing UD, MAC or Origin glosses, but this is nice gloss too.

This lip gloss is nice. I got the color nude it's a nice light nude color almost clear but not. The color's nude but not so nude. I love it. I apply it after I apply my lip liner on,,, and (smaaachk!) PurTTy!......

on 7/12/2003 10:14:00 PM

Doesn't stay on bleeds off the lips even with liner - it needs to be thicker. Won't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in Glee and in Rosie.. the colors are pretty, and I like the texture, but it just has no staying power. I probably would not buy it again, unless it came in a kit.

on 5/27/2004 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I finally found a product from BE that I don't like. I am a lipgloss junkie, and this is about the worst I have found. It is so sticky and has no staying power. I am really sad about this because they come in so many pretty shades.

on 7/20/2004 10:53:00 AM

These are nothing special IMHO. A lipgloss is a lipgloss to me. There are no real unique colors and the textures\taste\smell can vary among the different colors and formulations. Some are like regular lipglosses others feel more like a liquid lipstick.

on 8/6/2004 8:52:00 PM

Quite possibly the best lip gloss out there in my opinion. This formula doesn't go on too thick or gooey. It also lasts quite a bit longer than most.
Very smooth and soft texture.

Popular Lip Glosses