bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.8

on 12/22/2008 11:41:00 AM

I bought this BE Boxum lipgloss in Dolly based on the good reviews. I purchased this from Sephora for $18 dollars which I thought wasn't bad. The colour is a beautiful mauvy pink. It's beautiful and suits my skin tone really well (meduim NW20). The plumping is a bit much for me, it's a minty cooling sensation that makes my lips feel as if I have ice on them. I'm not crazy about it. I will continue to use the gloss for it's colour and I found that wearing it over lipstick really helped to calm the cooling down. The scent is really nice, smells like cake!

on 7/17/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got a kit that included 2 eyeshadows, a blush, and a gloss. i wasn't overly impressed with the staying power of the other products but the lipgloss was very nice. it was the only thing i would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good lip gloss (the color I use is Garden), it's not sticky at all. Usually my hair sticks to my lips if it's windy. It doesn't happen with this product. However, this doesn't stay on very long. I've found that the ones that do stay on longer don't feel as nice as this one on the lips.

I usually put this on top of my Revlon ColorStay Sheer Lipcolor in Sheer Petal.

on 12/14/2007 3:03:00 PM

I love my lip gloss color - Truffle. It is neutral with just the right amount of beautiful color. I can wear it everyday by itself, or over a lipstick for a more rich effect. It does seem that you should be ablet to get more out of it - but I suppose that is just the nature of lip gloss in a tube and a wand. The wand can't reach everything. The only other down side is that the gloss feels just slightly grainy. Not enough to really bother me though.

on 2/8/2007 1:27:00 AM

Love their powders, hate their lip gloss. The color I purchased was totally the same color as my lips, but there was hardly any sheen to it. Doesn't last past a cup of coffee either. Kind of a waste if you ask me. Also, the wand acts like it is almost gone, but the tube looks full, like it is trying to fool me or something.

on 1/21/2007 7:52:00 PM

I'm a lip gloss addict. Bare Escentuals gloss in Purr is my new obsession! The color looks so dark in the tube but is completely flattering. I only gave 4 lippies b/c I wish it would stay on a little longer. It's not sticky, greasy, and it doesn't smell bad - I would definately buy it again.

on 10/21/2006 6:53:00 PM

These lip glosses are just average, if that. First, the packaging is very blah to me(plain tube with a silver applicator/lid). Second, the staying power is only so, so with these. Third, the colors are totally yawn worthy. They offer no unique or stand out colors! Overall, I recommended buying your lip gloss somewhere else. My favorite brands are MAC, Nars, and Bobbi Brown.

I loved BE's gloss several years ago, but since then they seem to have reformulated and went from a lovely soft gloss to a sticky icky gloss. I hate sticky gloss and was so upset to discover the change. Maybe this makes it last longer, I don't know, I have to sipe it off within minutes of putting it on cause the sticky glue feeling is just too much for me. If they brought back the formula they had a couple years ago, this would be my favorite gloss in the world.

on 11/16/2005 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in "Sweet Pink" after my friend suggested it. I got this lip gloss on Nov. 8th, and now it's Nov. 16th and I'm over half way through! It's a big tube, too. Goes to show how much I love it. It's a pink/pearly gloss that's not too sticky, lasts quite a while, and is scent-less. It totally conditions my lips, while making them plump and gorgeous looking! I bought a second tube, and will continue to buy them until they quit making "Sweet Pink"!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the color garden and I wasnt impressed with BE's lip gloss. It doesnt matter what anyone says lip glosses are slightly sticky. This color is very sheer and very natural looking. I was disappointed since i was hoping to see more color rather than looking too sheer. Not sure if i would buy it again since its too sheer and doesnt last that long on the lips and for the price its not worth it. Almay's lip glosses are cheaper and you can see the color with shine.