bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.1

I have used quite a few B.E. glosses. I love all of them. They smell wonderful and give your lips that fresh tingly feel.

I tried this lip gloss in gossip. Its pretty pigmented, and not really glossy on me. The texture was really thick and a little sticky too. Staying power was not very good, maybe about 15minutes and it totally disappeared on my lips. Would not get this again.

on 8/8/2007 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really do like these glosses I like their consistency and colors my favorite is Allure, I find it compliments my very fair skin nicely. What I will say though is that I think the consistency is different for different colors which I find strange. I think the lighter and clearer the color of the gloss is the nicer and not as sticky it is.
Also they aren't really really glossy' however I like that about it, sometimes glosses are so "glossy" that they kinda look gross, these give the perfect amount of sheen

on 3/7/2007 8:59:00 AM

I use BE's eye shadows and foundations, and like them both. But their glosses are just terrible. They look gorgeous when you look at them in their tubes, which sparked my mom and I to purchase a couple of them to try out. Not only do they not go on well, but they all look the same, and the coverage is rotten. If you want a good lip gloss, try Christian Dior glosses.

Okay, so I only have two shades of BE lip gloss- Friendship and Gossamer, but I am really happy with them. Most lip glosses are too much, I find... too sticky, too shiny to the point of scary, too easy to rub off. These aren't sticky at all, provide the right about of shine, and stay on just as well as their incredibly sticky counterparts. I plan on stocking up on more.

on 1/1/2006 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Eh. Not impressed. I prefer the MAC lipglasses, the staying power is MUCH better and the color payoff is great, too.

on 12/16/2005 3:09:00 PM

I love the color(i have wearable wine, which makes my lips look like I just feasted on fresh blood, hehe) & the mintyness, but I have mixed feelings about this gloss. the texture is very thin & almost oily, which I normally HATE( I'm a huge fan of thick, sticky glosses), however this seems to stay on well & last decently. BUT- it bleeds like crazy all over the place which just sucks ass. I'm probably going to try to find some sort of anti feahering product to use with this. its overpriced IMO, but seeing as this gloss is almost identical to one I had several years ago that was discontinued, ill probably repurchase.

on 11/27/2005 9:59:00 AM

I got Sweet Pink in a sample tube and the first thing I noticed was the smell!!! ick! this stuff smells awful. Usually I dont care what gloss smells like, but this is horrific! The actual gloss itself is a plain color that does not do much for me. The only thing I like about it is that it applys great and makes my lips softer. I would not buy this product again because of the smell and it costs too much for a slint tint of color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in Glee and in Rosie.. the colors are pretty, and I like the texture, but it just has no staying power. I probably would not buy it again, unless it came in a kit.