bareMinerals lip gloss

No Image

3.4

I have used quite a few B.E. glosses. I love all of them. They smell wonderful and give your lips that fresh tingly feel.

on 8/10/2009 10:20:00 AM

I have tried a number of the Buxom lip glosses and new color Ruby is a very pretty color - it is closer to a lipstick than some of the
Buxom colors and it looks very good with Aubergine blush - there is some color, but not too much and it has a subtle shimmer to it - a very pretty color - even the people who worked at the Bare Escentuals store asked me which color I had on - I wear fairly light foundation and the blush and lip gloss colors looks good together.

on 7/17/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got a kit that included 2 eyeshadows, a blush, and a gloss. i wasn't overly impressed with the staying power of the other products but the lipgloss was very nice. it was the only thing i would repurchase.

Okay, so I only have two shades of BE lip gloss- Friendship and Gossamer, but I am really happy with them. Most lip glosses are too much, I find... too sticky, too shiny to the point of scary, too easy to rub off. These aren't sticky at all, provide the right about of shine, and stay on just as well as their incredibly sticky counterparts. I plan on stocking up on more.

on 8/19/2006 4:57:00 PM

I have a countless number of these glosses. They are all very pretty. I have recently been wearing Gossip frequently. It cracks me up when people complain that glosses don't last that long. Duh. It's a slippery, moist product, that's what gives it that lovely look. All glosses are. Some may be thinner or tackier (meaning stickier!) than others, but I doubt there will ever be a gloss that could be classified as "long wearing"

on 11/16/2005 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in "Sweet Pink" after my friend suggested it. I got this lip gloss on Nov. 8th, and now it's Nov. 16th and I'm over half way through! It's a big tube, too. Goes to show how much I love it. It's a pink/pearly gloss that's not too sticky, lasts quite a while, and is scent-less. It totally conditions my lips, while making them plump and gorgeous looking! I bought a second tube, and will continue to buy them until they quit making "Sweet Pink"!

on 9/16/2005 10:40:00 PM

I never was a gloss fan until I tried BE, and now I am hooked and my collection is growing. I find the texture light, yet it stays on. My lips stay moist. I usually wear the gloss over a BE lipliner and the colour stays true between the two of them, most of the day, with the occasional touch ups. No offending scents nor taste. Nice, true colour that looks natural and pretty.

My current favourites are: Classic, Reef, Gossamer, Glee, & Spice.

on 5/12/2005 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in sheer violet which is a cool-toned violet/pink shade. Absolutely gorgeous colour for cool PPP gals.

I adore the feel of this: smooth and shiny without being sticky or gooey. I'm not normally a gloss girl, but this stuff has made me a convert - seriously the best I've ever tried. Makes my lips appear moist & plump and also passes the ultimate test: my hair doesn't stick to it on a windy day.

My one complaint is with the packaging. For some reason that I can't figure out, my gloss tube leaks - I always seem to get a large blob of gloss that collects where the metal cap meets the plastic cylinder. I've tried storing my tube upright/upside down, & wiping excess off the wand, but nothing works. I can't take my gloss anywhere with me because its guaranteed to leak!

I'm hoping this is just an anomaly & not typical, as I'm anxious to try more colours.

on 3/31/2005 5:16:00 PM

I have this in popsicle. The color is wonderful. It makes my lips look like they've just been seriously kissed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the Bare Escentuals lip glosses! The color choices are fabolous and these are very high quality glosses. Never sticky and icky feeling, they go on silky smooth and leave my lips feeling super soft. Sheer color, super sexy gloss. If you have long hair, you know what a hassle it is when your hair blows in the wind and sticks to your lips...ick. That doesn't happen with B/E lip gloss! :) The staying power factor isn't as good as it could be, but I just toss one of these in my purse and reapply as needed. Regardless of having to reapply, I love them and will definitely be repurchasing.