Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

4.1

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Trilicum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Propylparaben

on 5/11/2013 12:08:00 PM

Product did not do anything for me. I had better luck with the Burt's Bees cuticle cream, so will go back to that after I finish this bottle. I do have pretty dry and beat up cuticles, as I rock climb from time to time, and I found that this cuticle oil was simply not moisturizing enough. I do like the nail polish-like brush applicator, which makes the oil easier to apply, but in the end, I just need something more moisturizing. Someone with less jacked up nails than I may have better luck.

I have tried to use this product twice and both times I got the same results. It does not work for me for a couple of reasons. First, when I apply it to my cuticles and nails it doesn't soften my cuticles or moisturizes them, in reality, them seem to get drier. Second, when I apply it over polish, my polish cracks and flakes off, so there is definitely a drying effect with this product.

I have better results with Sally Hansen Hand and Cuticle Cream and Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now! cuticle cream. Both products moisturize my cuticles and help them to grow healthy and fast.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product worked really well for me! :D While I don't like that "oily" feeling on my hands, this cuticle oil is very light and absorbs quickly. I use it twice a day and it helps smooth out my cuticles. It also lasts forever. I've had it for a year, and have used barely anything in the bottle if not for my constant spilling of the contents. :P

on 2/9/2010 8:27:00 PM

Love this, makes my cuticles and fingers look so pretty and well manicured afterwards. A little goes a long way. I took a lippie off the packaging just because I wish it came in a more eye dropper package. But this is still one of my holy grail products.

on 3/14/2009 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! It helps my nails stay healthy, especially in the dry winter months, and my cuticles no longer peel the way they once did. If I somehow manage to go too long without a treatment, it doesn't take long for this oil to get my nails and cuticles back in good shape. I highly recommend!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It's a nice product. I like that you can just brush it all over your nail and cuticle. It last's all day, and yes I wash my hands.

on 12/19/2008 10:05:00 PM

I adore this Cuticle Oil, I use it at night everyday. I use to get my nails done every week and nothing would make them grow, then I tried this stuff for like 2 weeks and I could see that my nails were getting stronger and longer. I have been using this oil for about a yr now and I love it, its my HG for nails!!! I'm not that pricey I get it at the drugstore for like $6 and plus its a great buy when they have BOGO's. The 0.45 oz bottle last you about 5 months. The cap is not too safe, since you have to make sure to tighten it well to ensure that it doesnt leak... it has happened to my in my purse!!! :0( but other than that I Love this stuff!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have using acrylic nails for a while, but suddenly I got sick of spending money on fake nails so I decided to take care of my natural nails but after removing my fake nails my natural nails were soooooooooooooooo dry ! so I did my research and found out that this oil could help and it does ! after 1 week of using this oil I have no weak and dry nails anymore ! this is amazing ! and a big plus is that my nails are growing like woooooooooooo hoooooo ! I had to use fake nails because my nails were so weak and break easily at work but now they are strong and healthy ! I can't believe this are my natural nails !

on 8/7/2007 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is wonderful for cuticles that are prone to having hangnails. I use this in the mornings before I really do much and the greasy-ness goes away in about 15 minutes. I generally keep my nails short and painted with a great nude shade of polish and this oil makes my hands look like I have had a professional manicure. I too have found the bottle to be leaky, so I am always careful to store it upright - lippies off for that.

Popular Treatments