Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

4.8

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Trilicum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Propylparaben

on 3/19/2013 3:25:00 PM

I've only been using this oil for a week, and so far I've noticed a vast improvement in my cuticles. I have one hangnail I need to nip, but otherwise, my cuticles are looking moisturized and healthy.

I keep it by my contact lenses and apply it to my nails in the morning after I've put my contacts in, and again at night after I've taken them out. I massage it in and follow it up with Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion, which kind of absorbs the leftover and spreads it out, so I don't have the residual oil getting on things.

Pleased with it so far, and for the money, I don't think I could get any better.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product worked really well for me! :D While I don't like that "oily" feeling on my hands, this cuticle oil is very light and absorbs quickly. I use it twice a day and it helps smooth out my cuticles. It also lasts forever. I've had it for a year, and have used barely anything in the bottle if not for my constant spilling of the contents. :P

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

I'm not a huge fan of cuticle oils but I do recommend this product, especially for the winter time. Unlike some of the cuticle oils I have tried, this has definitely held up to my standards. Its odorless, it absorbs quickly but is very moisturizing also. As with most sally hansen products, its affordable and the packaging is pratical. A little goes a long way. Just like one of the reviewers below, no matter when I put it on (in the beginning) I always used too much. I started just applying a dot to one nail and it was enough to cover every finger. Definitely pick this stuff up if your looking for a good portable cuticle oil.

on 2/20/2009 5:30:00 PM

I received this free with a purchase of Nail Growth Miracle. While the bottle says to apply it nightly, I keep it at my desk at work and use it at least once a day. It is a heavier oil and needs to be rubbed in well, but the result is worth that tiny bit of effort. The only drawback is the bottle shape, which seems clumsy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Like magic for me. Just the right thickness. Not runny. Stays put. Nails and cutes look GREAT!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is great! I put it on at night and throughout the day and after a couple weeks of regular use, my cuticles are beeautiful. It was about $8 which I thought was a little pricey for drugstore but to me it was worth it. The packaging isn't anything special. Mine hasn't leaked, even on it's side, but be aware that it could.

Overall...a very worthy purchase and when I run out I am going to buy more.

on 8/7/2007 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is wonderful for cuticles that are prone to having hangnails. I use this in the mornings before I really do much and the greasy-ness goes away in about 15 minutes. I generally keep my nails short and painted with a great nude shade of polish and this oil makes my hands look like I have had a professional manicure. I too have found the bottle to be leaky, so I am always careful to store it upright - lippies off for that.

on 11/18/2006 12:23:00 PM

I'm one of those people who just CANNOT grow her nails. They constantly split, I get hangnails, and my cuticles are always dry and peely. I started using this nail & cuticle oil at night, and within a couple of weeks I could see a really amazing difference. My nails actually GROW now, instead of just flaking off, and my cuticles are soft and moisturized. No more hangnails. I've purchased three bottles of this, and will continue to as long as they keep the same formula! I now apply it at night, and during the day if I'm just sitting around and watching TV or something. No other cuticle cream or lotion can compare to this.

I love this stuff. It's great for moisturizing my cuticles and nails, as well as making my ragged looking cuticles temporarily look softer and smoother. I brush a thin coat of the oil all over my nails and cuticles before bed so the oil can sink in. I also use this oil before going out as it adds a temporary gloss to my nails without using nail polish.

this is a fantastic product. If you pay close attention to your cuticles it is a must have.

Popular Treatments