Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Moisturizing Nail & Cuticle Oil

4.6

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Trilicum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Propylparaben

on 5/10/2013 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this stuff!! I've bought it several times over the years. The ony reason I can remember replacing it is because a. i spilled it or the bottle leaked & b. lost it. This will last FOREVER! It is great stuff. My cuticles were looking dry and raggedy before I bought this again. No amount of lotion applying will do what this does. This is awesome stuff.

For those of you who don't like it because it's oily. I put some on my cuticles, massage it in & then I apply hand lotion. Works great!!!

on 9/24/2012 5:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am 53 years old and up until now have never consistently used any nail products that resulted in healthy nails. I've always had bad nails - short and peeling with dry cuticles. I've bought loads of polishes, oils, creams to deal with the problem but was haphazard in how I used them. 53 years!!
I found a bottle of Sally Hansen cuticle oil and a bottle of Barielle cuticle oil in my supply of nail items and thought I'd try to be regular in my use of them. I put one bottle in my purse and another bottle on the coffee table. Twice a day I massaged the oil onto by cuticles. AMAZING RESULTS! Within days my nails were growing. Now it's a month later and I have long nails, no peeling or breaking. The color of my nails is consistent. That was the problem - the health of the nail must start at the cuticle. With dry cuticles I was doomed. This is the easiest and cheapest way to healthy nails. It takes 2 minutes a day. I actually went shopping the other day and in the jewelry department I tried on rings! I've never worn rings because I didn't want to call attention to my hands. Cuticle oil works!!

on 3/16/2011 11:35:00 PM

If you want to strength your nails and make them harder, this thing definitely works! Before I started using this, I could never grow out my nails because they bend too easily. This thing did miracles for me. I'm happy with this product and will definitely purchase this again when it runs out.

Love this! My cuticles always get pretty dry and ugly looking when my gel nails begin to grow out and I just apply a tiny bit and massage it in. It immediately looks healthy and moisturised again. Price was 17 AUD so not on the cheap side but this will probably last me a long time since you only need a little each application.

on 9/30/2010 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i usually like sally hansen product but this one is kind of disappintng to me. i feel this is not enough for moisturizing my cuticle that much.
i prefer burts bees cuticle balm to this.
this makes my nail and cuticle even more dry.

on 3/14/2009 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! It helps my nails stay healthy, especially in the dry winter months, and my cuticles no longer peel the way they once did. If I somehow manage to go too long without a treatment, it doesn't take long for this oil to get my nails and cuticles back in good shape. I highly recommend!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has saved my nails and cuticles!!! I have needed a cuticle oil for years and never bought one. It instantly gives you hang nail and dry cuticle free nails. Instantly soaks into them, and lasts for awhile with only a few hand washes. It is my HG nail product, really makes your manicure look good. This is the secret to a pretty manicure year round...Common sense should tell you, you need to rub it in to get the best results.

on 6/1/2006 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thanks MUA reviewers to letting me in on this wonderful product. This is cuticle oil you can buy at any drugstore and it is amazing. It cures my dry cuticles so much better then any other product. Solar Oil smell better and is a tad more luxurious packaging but this Sally Hansen stuff does a MUCH better job. It is a tad oily though so allow time to sink in. The brush to apply it is a little stiff as well but seriously you don't need anything fancy to plop onto your cuticles. BUY THIS your cuticles will love you!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this isnt my hg cuticle oil (Solar Oil by Creative Nail Design is, but this is my second). and because its my second (and cheaper than solar), i keep a bottle of this at my desk and sporadically apply it throughout the day/night. this stays at home because its really oily and takes a while for it to sink into my nails/skin. it is really nourishing, but it misses jojoba, hence i use solar oil which has jojoba. i use solar oil overnight, SH vitamen E oil at home, and Solar Balm (also by creatve nail design) when im not at home because its not oily. beauty is so hard! =) but give this SH oil a try though, i will definitely repurchase when i run out!

Popular Treatments