BeneFit Cosmetics Lane Change

BeneFit Cosmetics Lane Change

4.7

on 10/2/2007 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Although this looks a rather alarming purple in the tube it goes on as a subtle mauvey pink. Surprisingly flattering (I'm fair skinned and would never have thought that a purplish shade would suit me) and lasts well. It's not the most versatile shade on the planet, but it's nice to have something a little different. It's a shame Benefit are discontinuing these lipsticks because they have some great shades.

on 5/8/2004 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A few years ago there was a craze for purple lipsticks. With my (fair skin, redhead) coloring, every purple lipstick I tried made me look like a Gothic floozy. Except this one. It's a medium-lilac shade with hints of pink and neutral plum. Really works for this warm-neutral gal, and the formula is a nice creamy satin: not too goopy, medium shine, good coverage. If you want to make a statement without screaming "PURPLE LIPS!!!, try Lane Change.

on 1/23/2004 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful dark pink/magenta lipstick that lasts well and doesn't dry my lips out. I like the fact that the colour isn't at all garish, unlike many lipsticks in these sorts of shades. I'm now going to check out more of BeneFit's lipsticks!