4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I bought the Clinique eyeshadow duo like mink for myself, but I also used it on my friends and clients! It’s a compact eyeshadow case with two smooth and soft looking eyeshadows in it. It also comes with instructions to show you how you can use the eyeshadow duo so that you can apply it at home! I the video below I shared my eyeshadow application with the Clinique Eyeshadow Duo, but of course, this isn’t the only way on how you can apply it, go with it as you like, I just wanted to give you my advice on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Nw3Akw96M

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love this duo. It’s never too much. The bigger pan is a shimmery champagne color and the smaller one is a sparkly, warm brown. You can wear one color, or both, in a couple different ways and it looks good. I love how it looks with my coloring (N10, red hair, blue eyes).

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

Too powdery with poor colour payoff and extremely poor lasting power. The colours are nice neutrals, but it's easy to find similar shades at a lower price point with better quality.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

6 years ago

I really like this duo. It's perfect for a neutral for work. Great if you're short on time in the morning or just need a neutral look for the day. Though I like this, I don't think I would ever buy it again. It's nice, just not special enough. I can get a neutral duo or trio even from the drugstore.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

This is the only Clinique duo I regret buying. I mean, I have other duos and similar neutrals from other ranges that I use more often than this. I think for the price it's just not special enough.

About reviewer (480 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I completely forgot I had this but once I dug it out again, I can't stop using it. It is the perfect duo to bring on holidays (or just yo use at home...) because these two colours are really all you need on a daily basis. I put the light champagne colour all over and then blend the champagne and brown colour together on the back of my hand and then put it onto the lid. Using the excess on the brush, I smudge it underneath my eyes. For night time, I use a little bit of black/brown kohl and then use the brown to soften it up on the upper lid and the outer 1/3 of the bottom. Really complimentary towards any eye colour (and almost any skin colour, though I imagine that darker skinned ladies might have issues with the average pigmentation showing up...) but for reference, I'm Asian with light-medium warm toned skin.

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

7 years ago

My all time favorite eyeshadow from Clinique. I've had this duo for years and years (7 years I want to say??) and it's still good and not dry. I feel like even just by using these two shades can provide a soft, sophisticated look. I also use the lighter shade as a highlight with other eyeshadows. Just wonderful.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

The colours are so very wearable and can be made dramatic just by pointing the corners of your eyes! These are very nice colours for beginners, but I do think you will be able to find a cheaper alternative for this and save 10 bucks.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I love this set so much. These are the perfect colours for an everyday neutral eye. The champagne highlight-base colour is subtle and stunning, and the brown is not too light or dark, and can be used in different ways.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

8 years ago

I'd get a GWP just to get this shadow duo, it's that good. The darker color shows up like a taupey brown on me in a very very good way. Perfect as a wash or crease color that truly brightenes the eye. Favourite shadow of all time.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age56 & Over