no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/29/2016

I like this sharpener a lot! I recently found out there's a pick that is attached to it so you can remove any unwanted stuff stuck in the sharpener. It also really works to sharpen your eye/lip pencils.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/13/2009

i love this sharpener! it keeps my eyeliners nice and sharp. plus, it doesn't sharpen it in a weird way like other ones would. i also like how it comes with some stick thing at the bottom to dig out the eyeliner that's stuck on the sides. =) very creative, i will purchase this again if something were to happen.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Oct/28/2005

I use Mac waterproof eyeliners which are hard to sharpen to a fine point. I've been through 2 Mac sharpeners and 1 Quo sharpener (Shopper's Drug Mart brand in Canada), and was not particularly impressed with either. The Quo sharpener lost its sharpness fairly quickly. Both Mac sharpeners end up breaking on me (literally broke in half). Today, I bought a Lancome sharpener ... wow ... my …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

Jan/22/2004

Nice sharpener with two sizes for sharpening. Always sharp, gives perfect points, and never splits wooden pencils. Unfortunately, I have to subtract 1 lippie for the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age19-24