Clinique Sheer Pink Loose Powder Refreshing Pink

No Image

4.5

on 3/7/2004 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love loose powders and this one from Clinique is surprisingly nice. I dont see any color on my nc30 skin, just a touch of shimmer that isnt too over the top and a nice brightening effect. For $25, you get a big jar and make sure you get it when there is a GWP and its a great deal!

on 3/5/2004 12:39:00 PM

(also posted this in the *blush* category)

Love love love the color of this pink. Gives a really good pink flush to my winter skin...and I think this will be great in the summer as an all-over highlighter on "tan" summer skin. It was a bit pricey - $21USD, but there is ALOT of product in the container. (Plus - the container is plastic...hate glass jar containers personally...so good bonus!) I would repurchase this...however I don't think I'll need to. I only took off 1 lippy due to the price and fact that the "poof" it comes with is basically useless.

on 2/22/2004 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this stuff, every time I'm at the Clinique counter, my friend dusts some on me. It gives a nice light bright pink aura to your face, very very similar to my beloved Dandelion. If you prefer your glow to be in loose powder form, buy this.

on 1/21/2004 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am adding a review for this product under Clinique blushes as well as highlighters since for me this product can be used as both. This is a huge jar of loose pink powder with subtle silver and gold shimmer. I think it gives a lovely candle lit glow. You get a very big jar with a lovely powder puff (always a favorite addition for me but I rarely use them)with enough product to last a lifetime. I wish Clinique would come out with a handy mini-version of this for carrying around in my purse. This is my new favorite highlighter. *****