LORAC Loose Face Powder

No Image

3.9

Talc, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Jojoba Oil, Polyoxymethyelene Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines.

on 11/14/2009 12:56:00 PM

I really like this powder. When used over my foundation, it gives me a flawless look. I reach for it much more often than my MUFE powders. It goes on lightly and never looks caked.

on 11/12/2009 4:39:00 PM

I got this powder in a swap. The color match was actually pretty good and I love how finely milled the powder is. But the coverage wasn't all that great and it didn't blend well at all with my concealer. Bummer. Decent if you don't have too many blemishes and need light coverage. If one day, that is where I'm at, I will definitely purchase this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This loose powder is nothing special. I only purchased it because it was on sale. To compare to Elizabeth Arden and Shiseido loose powders I say LORAC needs to work on their loose powder. I don't like the smell. The powder itself is alright, makes my skin look the same. The Elizabeth Arden and Shiseido one... makes my pores disappears, gives my skin radiant finish and glow. LORAC loose powder doesn't. Which is fine, I will use till finish but thank God I didn't pay full price for this. Whew...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have a lot of good things to say about this product. I have shade #P3 and at first application, it looked really nice but shortly the powder started sinking in and actually maximized the pores on my face and somehow, after a few hours made my face became darker than it originally was when first applied. Also, my face was more oily. It cost me $28 USD. I'm returning it tomorrow. I've had better results with Physician's Formula Mosaic pressed powder which gave me an air brushed look with incredible blending power. It it helps, this product contains talc.

on 2/29/2008 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this powder. It doesn't make me look cakey and powdery. I have really dry skin so I don't use a lot-- just enough to set my foundation. I use it in P2 (I am a NC35 in MAC) and it's a perfect match.

I love this face powder!
It is on serious discount on LORAC's website ($4.99!!!), so it is absolutely worth the price. However, I would even pay the regular $30 price.
Seriously, this powder is fantastic. I apply a little moisturizer and then buff this on all over my face. It looks like my skin is flawless! It might require more foundation for people who need heavier coverage, but it is amazing!

on 5/25/2006 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have been using Lorac Loose Powder (P2) for about one year now :) and I have to say that one jar last a LONG TIME (for me) i'm not even 1/2 way thru the jar in one year. I mainly use it to set my makeup and find that it doesn't cake up or look "powdery" :) I would buy it again in the future.

on 6/24/2006 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Things I hate about this: it's 28.00 and it took forever to take the damn sticker covering the holes up which made my nail polish chip off! They need to fix that one.

That's all..i pretty much fell in love with this once i put some on my dark circles. My dark circles are the one thing I am so self-concious about. This powder provides so much coverage and man it's loaded with a lot! I'm so happy about this powder =). Now that i had my Shiseido foundation stick and this...i feel like i could cover up more, but look natural at the same time. =)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this powder forever in P2 and love how the yellow it in blends perfectly with my HG foundation, Stila's 20 Watts. I also love Laura Mercier's loose powder because it's finely milled but notice that I reach for Lorac almost daily because it gives me just a hint of color that blends well with my yellow undertones. I'm almost out and will probably repurchase and choose this one from now on instead of LM. I like LM compact for my purse but prefer Lorac's loose powder for it's overall coverage.