Physicians Formula Baked Collection - Baked Spices

Physicians Formula Baked Collection - Baked Spices

on 7/2/2013 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These shades are exactly what I've been looking for! I used them wet, and over primer. They really have great color payoff, very metallic, without big "sparkles" and the colors work so well together. I put the lightest shade on the inner corner, the medium pinkish shade on the lid, and the brown as a liner and in the outer V. So pretty. Once they dried, I blended them out with a fluffy brush. My only complaint is how they have the applicator wedged in with tabs. It kind of smashes the foam tips. Other than that, I plan to buy several backups - I can't imagine another trio of colors better than these!

I am in love with this trio. It is better than most high end brands I have tried by far. These shades are so wearable and so pigmented. I thought these shades would have lots of fall out but they didn't! I can compare these shadows to UD. They are pretty much the same quality.. I recommend these to anyone looking for good quality and affordable shadows!

on 12/4/2009 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love all of the Physicians Formula baked eyeshadows. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath and I apply the eyshadows with a damp brush. They look perfect. This is a great neutral with a slight bit of shimmer. It's not crazy sparkles, but it makes my eyes sparkle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my favourite e/s trio from high school. I still love it, it makes my green eyes stand out and sparkle. Good quality eyeshadows, the packaging SUCKS but I'll look past it. :3

on 12/4/2009 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Def one of my new fave eyeshadows. I really do like all 3 of the e/s and I especially like the fact that I can take them with me in my purse. Can't go wrong with these e/s-especially when they were so cheap. The only complaint I have is the packaging because the small spheres do fall off, but it's ok, considering I can still use the rest of the product.

i got these 2 for 1 and love them. i reach for these daily more than my mac, inglot and stila simply because of how the finish is always natural and the trios are extremely wearable. i can't go wrong with these as they don't get too heavy on the lid but always leave a lovely wash of colour and i have no trouble blending them. my favourite is baked oatmeal, clean and sophisticated (lovely grey/brown, dark brown and vanilla). reminds me of typical wedding colours actually. for a stronger colour just use a wet brush (it doesn't ruin the formula) but i love it dry.

on 7/22/2008 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These shadows were gorgeous on my lids and were suitable for work without being flashy. They are easy to apply and give the eye area a lot of dimension. The compact comes with a cute brush and is light enough to throw in my purse. I also apply them wet to intensify the color, especially the brown, for added drama.

Hands down the prettiest eye shadow colors I've ever used. They are subtle browns/earth tones and add just the bit of "oomph" I need to make my dark brown eyes stand out. I've only used them dry, never wet, so I can't tell you how that works out. I bought it on clearance at target well over a year ago on clearance, so I'm not sure if it is discontinued or not. I still have a lot left though, however I don't use it everyday. Looks great with black or dark eyeliner. I don't have a problem with my packaging, but I know that the little eye shadow balls do fall/break off. When I used to work in a drug store and have to face the cosmetics wall, many of these types of eyeshadows from Physicians Formula would all be broken. It shouldn't deter you from trying the products, but just keep that in mind when purchasing.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love, love, love this product. When you apply the eye shadow wet, it looks absolutely amazing. I will always have one of this compacts in my purse depending on the season. The only issue that I have had is that the shadows tend to come apart. But that does not keep me from buying the shadows.

Eyes: Violet

this eye shadow was alright. i think its def down there on the best of physicians formula, i was expecting better. covergirl has shadow similar to this and easier to apply. the bubble like structure of the shadow makes it very difficult to work with