Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Serum

Shiseido  White Lucent Brightening Serum

2.7

Water, SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, PEG-150, Tranexamic Acid, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Potassium Methoxysalycylate, Dimethicone, Isostearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Lauryl Betaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 2-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Polyquartinium-51, Sodium Metabisulfite, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Benzoate, Serine, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

I love this serum. I suffered from cystic acne beacuse I started using Kiehl's blue herbal cleanser, calendula toner and moisturizer. But after using all the White lucent line together with the serum. My face started clearing up, it did help whiten the dark pigmentation caused by the acne scarring. And i had a lot of compliments from my family and friends that my skin looked so much healthier and had that glow. I even go out without putting bb cream or foundation on. I still use it up to this day but I suggest that you may have to invest in using the rest of the white lucent line to see the results.

on 7/5/2016 8:30:00 AM

What are these reviews saying !???
First of all, to a reviewer before mine: if you didn't have acne OR dark spots, why were you even using it in the first place?!
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it noticeably helped my dark spots. I use it at night only and I noticed a difference about a week later. Definitely will purchase once my sample is done

To Read all 69 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/8/2016 6:11:00 AM

The worst product I bought ever .. Before using it my face clear without acne but after using this serum the acne start to appear and I completed the first bottle but the acne didn't stop but increased.. I feel disappointed ... I don't know how to describe it its destroyed my face .. Don't buy it ..

on 1/30/2015 1:34:00 AM

I absolutely love this serum!!!! To start off, I have combo skin.

I have been in the sun and have tanned in my life and have one sunspot and some unevenness.
This serum I use in conjunction with a glycolic cleanser, shiseido softener and then the serum and if I feel dry in the winter a light moisturizer since I'm normally combo.

It has not caused me breakouts or irritation. The only thing it has done is give me beautiful skin.
I only buy my products in store. I get the most updated info and freebies too!!!!! Duh!

on 9/28/2014 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I live in hot sunny Singapore and this is god-sent to whiten my complexion and even my skintone. I use it in conjunction with the entire White Lucent line but this definitely makes a difference on its own!

on 9/24/2014 12:56:00 PM

Should have listened to the reviews. Doesn't work. Got one at Costco, just like the one in the picture, spot targeting, and have been using it daily at least once, sometimes twice, to no effect. Have been applying to clean skin and letting it dry before applying sunblock in day and other products at night. Trying niacinamide toner next.

on 3/4/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been using this every day and night for almost the 10 days the manufacturer says until one should expect to see results and, in fact, I HAVE already seen results. I live in Las Vegas. It's a harsh climate (hot & windy or often dry, cold and windy with very intense, bright sun). I use dabs of this on spots under makeup/sunscreen and primer and before moisturizing. I've tested it mainly on one particularly persistent pigmented area and it's much lighter already. It's expensive (I got a supposedly 2 month supply for $170 but not sure it will last even that long). Will update after using it longer (and am going to try it all over my face and chest). Will advise if it continues to meet expectations (or not). So far, so good.

UPDATE: 5/16/2014 This has definitely continued to noticeably fade my (sun, age and medication related) brown spots and pigmentation. NOTE: Based on some further research, several warnings and comments (including some from prior reviewers) I am only using this it at night now, not during the day. And I am dabbing ONLY on the spots, not applying all over as I was before. This makes this expensive product last much longer and is more effective for its designated purpose.

on 2/20/2014 10:42:00 PM

Good!

I wish I've found this site before purchasing this product! I've used up a bottle in less than 3 months (every morning and night basis), and I don't see any change on my dark spots. I paired this with its lotion and a Clinique moisturizer because I found that my skin gets dry after using the brightening serum. Texture is watery and easy to absorb, but that's all. Price for a bottle (30ml) is way too expensive compared to many other products, and it lasts only for 3 months. Conclusion is that I won't repurchase this.

on 1/11/2014 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am on to my second bottle. My skin is normal, however I have hormonal acne which can leave dark spots. This product is great as a spot treatment. The serum noticeably brightens and reduces dark spots within 3weeks of application.

I apply this only at night before moisturising. It can be harsh and very drying on the skin so be sure to apply sparingly on the affected areas.

Popular Treatments (Face)