Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

on 4/4/2017 11:45:00 AM

Had this years ago didn't appreciate it so i bought a tube at shop rite for 99 cents it is the best hand cream hands down. It moisturizes well and it absorbs fast so it doesn't leave that slippery feeling like some hand creams. 5/5 and i bought an extra one for next winter.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I didn't buy this but my bf brought it home. So I love this! I have rough feet from never wearing shoes then going to heels, so rubbing this on helps! I use this on my face when im too lazy to buy fave lotion and it soaks right up! And in my line of work my hands get super dry so this again really helps!!!! I read some reviews and it's sad that some ppl don't like the smell I find it pleasant almost soothing. But to each their own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

From all the negative comments I've seen, it seems like they're from people who have normal/non-problem skin.

This cream is very thick, and occlusive, so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who doesn't have extremely dry, cracking, eczema, or otherwise problematic skin. I use this on my face when I get painful blistering and cracking in the drier fall and winter months. I also use this on my hands that become bloody with cracks in the winter. It is the only produce other than vaseline which can offer me any relief, but without the greasy feeling of vaseline.

Note: I have oily, acne prone skin, and when I use it on my face, this produce DOES break me out. However, if I'm resorting to Udderly Smooth, I'm at the point where I would rather have a few nodules form than not be able to talk or eat without feeling pain.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this as a gift from my mom and I only used it up because I hate wasting product. This stuff is basically garbage, although the packaging is a cute little gimmick. It smells so awful that I only ever used this when no one else was around. It also leaves a weird residue on my hands. Never again.

on 11/23/2015 9:18:00 PM

I just bought four tubes of this stuff because it was on sale at my local grocery store. LOL. HG4Lyfe.

Other lotions take forever to absorb and/or leave greasy residue all over my hands and everything they touch. The Udderly Smooth hand cream absorbs super fast so it's my go to lotion for my hands. If I'm in a pinch and don't have my usual facial moisturizers, then I'll substitute with this product as well. Smells like baby powder, which isn't a fragrance I normally veer towards but I have yet to find an alternative that can compare to this.

on 8/5/2015 2:26:00 AM

This is an okay moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot throughout the day so I need something that actually penetrates and heals within. This just doesn't do it. Plus, it stinks.

I love this stuff! I use it all over- face, hands, arms, ect. My face is so soft and smooth in the morning when I use it at night! ^_^ It really helps with my eczema, and my hands stay silky smooth, even if I skip a day. It has lanolin, which is super close to the natural oils in your skin, so it's great for moisturizing and healing. It looks a little 'chunky' and pearly right out of the tube, but it goes on smooth and it doesn't make you look like a shiny ghost. :) I also love that it absorbs really fast, and that it doesn't have that overly greasy feeling some lotions do. :) The smell isn't my favorite, but I can live with it, because it works so good! I get mine at the dollar store, it's one of my must haves! ^_^

on 6/16/2015 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Seriously, nothing else works on my gross eczema hands but this! And a few specialty creams that are very thick, goopy, and expensive. This is cheap and absorbs quicker.

Excellent item. Great as an all over body cream but not face, well, not for mine. I love this stuff and the price is excellent. I love the fact that it has NO ALCOHOL which will not dry your skin or make it dependent on moisturizing it daily. Best product, especially for the great price.

on 5/5/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite hand cream and I've tried a lot of high end stuff (I think these are better than l'occitane for example). I wash my hands a lot and this keeps them moisturized. Great for cuticles too. It was recommended to my sister by her dermatologist and I'm glad I've tried it too.